Read what does your Nepal camping trekking adventure includes:
- Private Arrival / Departure transfers on both domestic and international flights.
- Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu on a twin share with breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Freshly cooked Full board meals prepared by our cook (breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- Properly boiled drinking water, tea and coffee while on trek.
- Accommodation in Tented camp while trekking.
- Welcome / fare - well dinner as listed in the itinerary.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance fees as listed in itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as applicable.
- All camping equipment including member, kitchen, staff and toilet tents
- Mountain Monarch Trip Gears - sleeping bag, fleece inner liner, down jacket, rain poncho etc for the use during the trip. Some Rolls of Toilet Paper and garbage plastic bag.
- Professional and experienced Trek Leader / Guide trained in Wilderness First Aid with the comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Respective region trekking map.
- Trekking cook, kitchen staff, Trek Sherpa and other support staff.
- Porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment.
- Proper Insurance of all staff including porters.
- Warm clothing and trekking gear for staff including porters: Gortex jacket, fleece jacket and pant, trekking shoes, woolen hat, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
- Trek duffle bag and Mountain Monarch T-shirts.
- Comprehensive pre-departure information and trip dossiers
- TIMS / Trekking permi and Langtang National park for Bhairab kund trekking
- Nepal entry Visa fees, Your travel insurance of any kind.
- International Airfare and Airport Tax.
- All Drinks and main meals in cities.
- Tips and Items of personal expenses like hot shower, battery charge, telephome, beverage drinks etc.