Everest base camp heli trek – dare to dream to leave the footprint at mt. Everest base camp in less than 2 weeks.
Everest base camp in 12 days with style and comfort
Every adventure travelers and trekkers wish to be at the world’s adventure destination of the base camp of Mt. Everest but unfortunately many people can’t afford more than two weeks to complete the regular Everest base camp trip . Mountain Monarch has specially designed this 12 days Everest base camp short trek from arrival to departure ex. Kathmandu with Helicopter fly out with safety and comfort on top priority. Having the chartered helicopter fly out to Kathmandu after leaving the historical footprint at EBC one doesn’t need to worry about returning the same way down and the Lukla flight cancellation.
We take an exciting flight to Lukla to start the Everest base camp heli trek and hike to Namche where we spend 2 nights for the proper acclimation. We witness and explore the vastness of Thyangboche monastery before we head to Dingboche – nestles in the sunny valley facing the most beautiful Amadablam peak – a great place to spend two nights to adjust the thinner oxygen level before we climb up above 5000 meter. The alpine landscape become more rugged as we climb above the tree line on moraines to Gorak Shep via Lobuche. The walk to EBC over the Khumbu glacier moraines can be challenging but surely a great rewarding effort for the sense of achievement. If you have ever longed to set eyes on the highest Himalayan panorama and stunning glaciers around you, the view from Kalapathar will stay with you forever. We spend a night at Pheriche before we take the morning chartered helicopter flight back to Kathmandu, one of the most scenic heli ride amidst the spectacular valleys and stunning high peaks in the Himalayas – an great experience of life time never to be forgotten.
Our Everest base camp heli trek itinerary is carefully designed to ensure enough time for proper acclimatization and exploration. We do stay deluxe at hotel in Kathmandu and comfortable lodges having attached bathroom at most places on trek for the comfort even in exploring the wilderness of the Everest region. We make sure to have medical trained experienced trek leader with safety back up like Oxygen tank and medical box along with enough trek crew having responsible policy of 01 TREKKER:01 PORTER. This short Everest express trek to EBC suites best for family and group of friends who have less then two weeks for the adventure trip to Everest base camp.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, Welcome dinner, O/n at Hotel / trek preparation
Day 02: Fly to Lukla (2800m) and trek to Phakding (2650)
Day 03: Trek to Namche (3440m)
Day 04: Acclimatization rest day
Day 05: Trek to Thyangboche (3800m)
Day 06: Trek to Dingboche (4360m)
Day 07: Rest day at Dingboche (4360m)
Day 08: Trek to Lobuche (4930m)
Day 09: Trek to Gorak Shep (5288m) Excursion to Everest base camp (5545m)
Day 10: Climb Kalapathar and trek to Pherichee
Day 11: Chartered Helicopter back to Kathmandu / cultural tour / stay at hotel
Day 12: Trip ends / Departure
- Arrival and Departure transfers on both domestic and international flight
- Deluxe Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu on a twin share bed- and- breakfast basis as per the itinerary.
- OPEN and CHOICE Full board meals while on Everest base camp helicopter trekking.
- Properly boiled drinking water while on base camp trek
- Responsible trekking of 01 trekker : 01 Porter
- Accommodation at clean and comfortable teahouse or lodge on twin share with attached toilet bathroom besides Lobuche and Garak shep on trek.
- Welcome dinner with cultural program as listed in the itinerary.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit as listed in itinerary.
- Kathmandu Lukla flight with airport tax as listed in the itinerary.
- Chartered helicopter flight from Pheriche to Kathmandu as per the Helicopter fly out plan.
- Free use of quality trekking gear - sleeping bag, fleece liner, down jacket, rain poncho, snow gaiters etc as required while on trek.
- Professional local trekking group leader trained in Wilderness First Aid.
- Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) / Gamow Bag or OXYGEN (A life saving device in case of Acute Mountain Sickness) along with the comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Assistant trekking guides and other support staff including porters with their salary, wages, transportation, and insurance and required trek gears.
- Mount Everest base camp trekking map.
- Complementary trek duffle bag and Mountain Monarch T-shirts.
- Comprehensive pre-departure information and trip dossiers.
- TIMS Trekking permit, Everest national park entry fees, all government taxes and service charges.
- Nepal entry Visa fees,
- Your travel insurance of any kind.
- International Airfare
- All Drinks and main meals in cities.
- Tips and Items of personal expenses like hot shower, battery charge, telephone, and beverage etc
US$ 3,250.00 per person