14 Days Everest base camp trekking in the Himalayas – the shortest guided trek with proper safety back in most responsible way.
Many travelers around the world have issue of getting longer holidays even thought they wish to do the trekking the Everest base camp , the most famous adventure destination. Completing the adventure holiday in a safe and proper way is another issue people are worried about before making any decision to join any of the high altitude treks in Himalayas. No doubt trekking with trusted company’s experience and medical trained trek leader with enough support crew and proper safety back up assures safe and great adventure holidays of a lifetime. Mountain Monarch, being a reputed trekking company in Nepal leading trip into the Himalayas since 2 decade, we customize and offer the guided Everest base camp 14 days hike with proper safety back up and the most responsible way of doing trekking in the Himalayas with 01 trekker: 01 porter. All of our trek leaders are highly experienced and medical trained to cop up any adverse situations that may arise while on trek. We make sure to have Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) or Oxygen cylinder with comprehensive first aid kits on each trip – Safety First.
We take early morning flight to Lukla to start the 14 days Everest base camp trekking. We trek though the regular base camp routes via Namche, Thyanboche, Dingboche, Lobuche and Gorek shep. Our Everest base camp trek itinerary with 2 nights acclimation rest days at Namche and Dingboche allow every trekkers to have proper acclimation. Due to the base camp trek difficulty level and relatively shorter time duration, we motivate the fits and experience trekkers to join this trip. We also customize this trip to the family members and group of friends who can’t effort more than 2 weeks for the adventure holiday in the Himalayas.
We will stay at local tea house where we provide private twin bed room with all meals. Our team of experts: trek leader, Sherpa and porters are there with you to lead the trip safely and successfully and off course they are happy to share their local culture and tradition. We provide some of the trek gear like sleeping bag, down jacket and trek duffle bag to make your 14 days Everest base camp trekking in the Himalayas a hassle free and cost effective.
Everest base camp14 days / 2 weeks shortest trekking.
Guide hike to EBC with proper safety back up
Responsible trekking 01 porter: 01 trekkers
Full board meals and private accommodation on trek
Trek and explore Lukla, Namche, Thyangboche, Kalapathar and Everest base camp.
Customise to family and group of members as requried
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, EBC trek preparation and stay at hotel
Day 02: Fly to Lukla (2800m) and trek to Phakding (2650)
Day 03: Trek to Namche (3440m)
Day 04: Exploration and acclimatization rest day
Day 05: Trek to Thyangboche (3800m)
Day 06: Trek to Dingboche (4360m)
Day 07: Exploration and rest day at Dingboche (4360m)
Day 08: Trek to Lobuche (4930m)
Day 09: Trek to Gorak Shep (5288m) Excursion to Everest base camp (5545m)
Day 10: climb Kalapathar and trek down to Pherichee
Day 11: Trek to Namche
Day 12: Everest base camp trek ends with hike to Lukla (2800m)
Day 13: Fly to Kathmandu (1360m)
Day 14: 14 Days EBC hike ends / airport transfer
- All airport transfer.
- 2 Nights hotel in Kathmandu on twin share with breakfast as in itinerary.
- Full board meals while on trek with boiled drinking water
- Accommodation at teahouse with private twin bed room while on trek
- Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu flight with airport taxes
- Responsible way of trekking to have 01 trekker: 01 porter
- Medical trained and experience trek leader and crew with proper insurance and gear
- Portable Altitude Chamber or Oxygen cylinder and medical kit as a safety back up
- Free use of trek gear: quality sleeping bag, down jackets, trek duffle bag, rain poncho as required.
- Complementary Everest base camp trek map and Mountain Monarch T-shirt.
- Tims trek permit and Everest National park entry permit and all government taxes
- Nepal entry visa and your travel insurance of any kind
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- All meals in Kathmandu and personal expenses like laundry, telephone etc
- Tips and beverage drinks
US$ 1,550.00 per person