Check out what the mt Everest north face Tibet expedition cost includes:
- Airport Transfers in Kathmandu
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB plan (before and after the expedition)
- Transportation from Kathmandu to Tibet Everest base camp and back for member, Liaison officer and Sherpa staffs
- Strong and experienced climbing guide one to each climbing members.
- Everest expedition climbing permit
- Transport of food supply and expedition equipments to Base Camp and back
- Full board in lodges during your travel to base camp and back
- Base Camp single tent for each member, BC staffs and Liaison Officer
- Required equipment like kitchen tent, store tent, toilet tent, table and chairs and cooking utensils for Base Camp
- Hygenic food at base camp
- Service of cook and kitchen boy at Base Camp
- Equipments allowance, wages of cook, kitchen boy and Liaison officer
- Insurance of cook, kitchen boy, Liaison Officer and porters
- High altitude Sherpa to carry all food and gear to higher camps. Also assist the member during climb and summit attempt.
- Daily wages and insurance of high altitude Sherpa
- 5 oxygen bottles (4 lts) per member with mask and regulator (for use only)
- 3 Oxygen bottle and Mask and Regulator set for climbing Sherpa
- Common climbing equipment (necessary rope, ice bars, ice screws, pitons etc)
- Everest expeditions high altitude food and fuel
- Expedition duffel bag for each member
- Medical and personal high risk insurance
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Main meal in Kathmandu
- Personal equipment and climbing gears.
- International airfare and airport tax
- Climbing Bonus, tips and personal nature expenses.
- Applicable permit fees and custom charge for Sat phone, communication equipment and commercial filming.