Trip cost inclusion of Kangshung face trek in Tibet
- All airport transportation.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Tibet on B/B Plan as on itinerary
- Welcome dinner in Tibet with Tibetan cultural program
- Full board meal prepared by trekking cook while tented camping trekking
- All private group transportation in Nepal and Tibet
- Sightseeing tour in Lhasa and on the way to Kathmandu
- English speaking tour trekking guide
- Entrance fees of sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Nepali Trek leader trained on wilderness first aid course
- Portable Altitude Chamber along with comprehensive medical kit and Oxygen.
- Trekking cook and staff while trekking to Everest Advance Base Camp
- All required trekking equipment including member tent.
- Tiber Visa fees and Travel permit
- Tibet Kangshung face Kharta valley trekking Permit
- Personal trekking gears like Sleeping bag, down jacket, inner liner, and duffle bag for the use while trekking.
- Yak and Yak man to carry all the trekking and personal gears while trekking.
- Nepal entry Visa, Travel insurance
- International flight and airport departure taxes
- Mail meals in hotel in Tibet and Kathmandu
- Tips and Personal expenses such as drinks, postage, laundry, Photograph charge.
- Costs arising from unforeseen events outside the control of Mountain Monarch (eg. Landslides, road blocks etc)