Check what your Everest teahouse trekking does includes ?
- Arrival and Departure transfers on both domestic and international flights.
- Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu on a twin share bed- and- breakfast basis as per the itinerary.
- Full board meals while on Everest Panorama trekking to Thyanboche monastery.
- Accommodation in comfortable lodge or Teahouse.
- Welcome dinner with cultural program as listed in the itinerary.
- Half day guided city tour as listed in itinerary.
- All Domestic flights and airport tax as listed in the itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as applicable.
- Free use of quality trekking gear - sleeping bag, fleece inner liner, down jacket, rain poncho etc while on Everest trek.
- Professional local trekking group leader well trained in Wilderness First Aid.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Trekking guides and other support staff.
- Porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment.
- Insurance of all staff including porters.
- Warm clothing and other required trekking gear for porters like Gortex jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, woolen hat, woolen gloves, woolen shocks, sun glasses etc.
- Complementary trek duffle bag and Mountain Monarch T-shirts / other seasonal gifts.
- Comprehensive pre-departure information and trip dossiers
- Trekking permit, national park / conservation entry fees for the Everest panorama trekking.
- Nepal entry Visa fees.
- International Airfare .
- Your Travel Insurance.
- Drinks and main meals in cities.
- Tips and Items of a personal nature like postage and laundry .