05 Days Island peak climbing portion only from base camp – Summit – base camp, a hassle free and affordable climbing trip in Everest region.
Mountain Monarch renowned for the quality service and achieving the best possible success rate in scaling the summit has designed this 05 Days Island peak climbing portion trip to those trekkers who wish to do the guided climb to the summit of Island peak joining the group at base camp. This climbing portion only trip allows all the individual trekkers and amateur climbers to trek independently at own pace and itinerary and join the climb section only with us at Island peak base camp.
We look after all the logistic for the expedition like all personal and group climbing gears, camping gears, climbing guide, cook and climbing permit etc. to make your climb to the trekking peak in the Himalayas a hassle free and affordable one. We suggest all trekkers joining the expedition climb to Island peak portion joining at base camp to check the boot in Kathmandu before you take off your flight to Lukla so as to ensure the proper size boots for the climbing available at base camp. We set up the permanent camps at base camp during the climbing period so every one joining our group for the 05 days Imja Ste peak climbing portion can scale the top in a short time while on any of the Everest region trips. We have confirmed group joining trip dates thus you can make your plan beforehand.
Day 01: Trek to Island peak base camp (5087m) (Camping)
Trek to Island peak base camp (5087m) (Camping)
Day 02: Climbing Clinic Course / Rest in Base camp
Climbing Clinic Course / Rest in Base camp
Day 03: Summit the Island peak (6189m) and trek back to base camp
Summit the Island peak (6189m) and trek back to base camp
Day 04: One Extra day to summit the peak in case of bad weather.
One Extra day to summit the peak in case of bad weather.
Day 05: Trip end after breakfast / Departure
Trip end after breakfast / Departure
- Full board meals on tented camping expedition.
- Accommodation on tented camp while climbing Island peak.
- Island Peak Climbing Permit Royalty of US$ 250 only per person and other government tax.
- Climbing Clinic Course at base camp
- Personal and Group Climbing gear including La Sportiva climbing boot, Black diamond ice axe, zoomer, harness, figure of eight, carabineer, helmet, climbing rope etc
- All camping equipment - 2-person member tent, dinning tent, kitchen tent, dining table with backrest chair, trek crew tent
- Portable Altitude Chamber along with the comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Well-experienced Climbing guide with all his allowance and expenses.
- Trekking Cook, guides and Porters with insurance and clothing / gears.
- Sleeping bag on required while stay at tented camp on Island peak climb.
- Personal insurnace
- Lukla flight
- Tips to the crew and any other thing not mentioned on the cost inclusion
US$ 1,150.00 per person