Three pass trek – Seven superb destination over 5000 meters: Renjo la, Chola, Kongmala, Gokyo ri, Kalapathar, EBC and Chukung Ri in one trip – a truly Himalayan traverse
The three pass trek offers the ultimate and complete trekking experience in the Everest region. Truly a traverse strenuous itinerary fits best to the ambitions trekkers intent on crossing the high altitude passes with the hike to the smaller peaks without the commitment to any technical climbing skills – purely a challenging trekking holidays in the Himalayas . This Everest three passes and peak trip is a physically demanding trekking adventure which crosses 3 high passes linking the four distinct valleys of Bhotekoshi, Gokyo, Khumbu and Imja tse. Crossing the rugged high passes of Renjo la (5388 m), Cho La (5380 m) and Kongma La (5535 m) with climbing of the three peaks of Gokyo Ri (5483 m), Kalapathar (5545m) and Chukung (5550 m) and the hike to Everest base camp  makes this 3 pass trek the incomparable and unforgettable trekking experience in Nepal.
Three pass trek – a complete package of Everest region trekking in Nepal
Your adventure to three pass trek begin with an exciting flight to STOL airport at Lukla. We spend two nights at Namche for proper acclimation before heading to the less trodden trail towards the Thame and Lungden close the Tibet boarder. The Renjo la crossing is a tough but you get rewarded with stunning view of parades of Himalayan giants including Mt. Everest with pristine Gokyo lakes at single frame. We climb the Gokyo ri, the first of the our three peaks on our list to climb. We hike on the largest Ngonumpa glacier before crossing the Chola Pass. We join the popular Khumbu valley trekking route to hike the Kalapathar peak and to explore the Everest base camp. We trek to Chukung from Lobuche crossing the Kongmala pass the last pass in our trip another tough but a rewarding day. From Chukung we climb our third peak: Chukung Ri a great hiking to the top with stunning view of Amadablam, Lhotse, Nuptse, Makalu.
We trek down to Lukla via Thyangboche monastery making big circle to complete the 3 passes and peaks trip accompanied by the hundred of memories and huge sense of achievement. Our recommendation: If you are having problem in selecting the strenuous trekking in the Himalayas, then look no further book this three pass trek in Nepal as it covers all the highlights which Everest region has to offer.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu / welcome dinner / stay at hotel in Thamel
Day 02: Cultural Tour / Preparation for the trek
Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2800m) and trek to Phakding (2850) to start the Everest 3 pass trek
Day 04: Trek to Namche (3440m)
Day 05: Acclimatization rest day
Day 06: Trek to Thame
Day 07: Trek to Lungden
Day 08: Exploration day at Lungden
Day 09: Trek to Gokyo
Day 10: Exploration to Gokyo Ri
Day 11: Trek to Thangna
Day 12: Trek to Zhongla via Chola pass
Day 13: Trek to Lobuche (4930m)
Day 14: Trek to Gorak Shep and explore Everest base camp (5545m)
Day 15: Climb Kalapathar and trek to Lobuche
Day 16: Trek to Chukung crossing the Kongmala
Day 17: Climb the Chukung ri and explore the valley
Day 18: Trek down to Pangboche
Day 19: Trek back to Namche
Day 20: Trek back to Lukla to end the Everest 3 passes and 3 peaks trek
Day 21: Fly to Kathmandu after the Everest 3 passes and peaks trip
Day 22: Rest and exploration day in Kathmandu
Day 23: Three passes trek in Nepal end / airport transfers
- Airport transfers on both domestic and international flight
- Standard hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu on a twin with breakfast.
- OPEN and CHOICE full board meals while on Everest three passes trekking.
- Properly boiled drinking water while on trek
- Responsible trekking having 01 porter to each trekkers
- Accommodation at teahouse or lodge on twin share private room.
- Welcome dinner with cultural program as listed in the itinerary.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit.
- All Domestic flights and airport tax as listed in the itinerary.
- Free use of quality trekking gear - sleeping bag, fleece liner, down jacket, rain poncho, snow gaiters etc. as required while on trek.
- Professional trekking group leader trained in Wilderness First Aid.
- Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) / Gamow Bag or OXYGEN with comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Assistant trek guides porters with their salary, wages, transportation, insurance and required trek gears.
- Three passes and peaks trek map.
- Complementary trek duffle bag and Mountain Monarch T-shirts.
- Comprehensive pre-departure information and trip dossiers.
- TIMS trekking permit, Everest national park entry fees for the three passes and peaks trip
- VAT, all government taxes and service charges.
- Nepal entry Visa fees, Your travel insurance of any kin
- International Airfare
- All Drinks and main meals in cities.
- Tips and Items of personal expenses like hot shower, battering charge, telephone and beverage drinks etc.
US$ 2,090.00 per person