21 Days Tibet Trip
17 Days in Tibet Tour and Trekking
09 Days Strenuous Tented Camping Trekking in Tibet
Kathmandu Lhasa Trans – Himalayan Flight
11 Nights Hotel Accommodations in Kathmandu and Tibet
The World Highest Trekking Route up to 6400 meter
Be a part of the world highest trekking route that are shared by only handful ad dedicated travelers.
Without doubt this Tibet Everest Advanced Base Camp Trek is one of the world’s greatest journeys that combines Tibetan awesome culture with the highest trekking route on earth, so close to the summit of Mt. Everest that can be reached with out the need for crampons, ice axes or any mountaineering skills.
Flying into Lhasa from Kathmandu with the amazing views of the Himalayan giants of Everest, Makalu, Cho Oyu and Kanchenjunga, four of the highest peaks in the world. We spend several days in our acclimatisation and exploration approach to Everest base camp and Advanced Everest Base Camp in Tibet. We witness the sights and sounds of Lhasa and Tibet – Potala palace, Norbulinkha temple, Jorkhang Square, Sera and Drepung monasteries, Namsto Lake on the way to Gyantse and Tashilhunpo monastery in Shigatse – not to miss!
We start our Tibet trekking from Tingri which means you’ll be in good shape and well acclimatize before your ascend to Everest Advanced Base Camp. En route there are yak herders camps and grain farms, moors and meadows and green valleys. We weave through the ice pinnacles and cross the Rongbuk glacier to Rabu La where you can peer over into the Kangshung face of Everest.
On arrival at Rongbuk monastery and Base camp you will be astounded by the spectacular and uninterrupted views of Everest’s great North face an awesome and heart throbbing experience. After having acclimatization rest day at Base camp we head for the steady achievable trek through stunning glaciers and peaks to Advanced Base Camp 3 at 6340 meter, where the sheer grandeur of Kangshung north face of Everest stands just in front of you. You have to see to believe it
Everest advanced base camp trekking in Tibet is to all who are in good shape, enjoy hiking and traveling and don’t have any underlying health issues that might be worsened by spending nights at high altitudes.
We back you with experienced medical trained trekking leader along with Portable Altitude Chamber and comprehensive medical kit to make your world’s highest Tibet trekking trip a safe and holiday of lifetime.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Welcome dinner, O/n at hotel
Day 02: In Kathmandu
Visa preparation and trip briefing
Day 03: Flight to Lhasa, transfer to hotel
Flight to Lhasa, transfer to hotel
Day 04: In Lhasa, Sightseeing:
Drepung monastery and Norbulinkha, Jokhang temple
Day 05: In Lhasa, Sightseeing
Potala palace and Sera monastery
Day 06: Lhasa to Gyantse, via Yamdork Lake
Lhasa to Gyantse, via Yamdork Lake
Day 07: To Shigatse
, visit Pelkor Chode and Tashilungpo
Day 08: Shiagtse to Lao Tingri
Shiagtse to Lao Tingri
Day 09-12: Lao Tingri trek to EBC, Tented Camping
Lao Tingri trek to EBC, Tented Camping
Day 13-17: Everest Base Camp
Everest Base Camp – to Everest Advanced Base Camp (6400) and back to Everest Base Camp. Tented Camping
Day 18: EBC to Nyalam,
EBC to Nyalam, O/n at hotel
Day 19: Nyalam to Kathmandu
Nyalam to Kathmandu O/n at hotel
Day 20: In Kathmandu /
Rest and exploration day
Day 21: Trip ends
- All airport transportation.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Tibet on B/B Plan as on itinerary
- Welcome dinner in Tibet with Tibetan cultural program
- Full board meal prepared by trekking cook while tented camping trekking
- All private group transportation in Nepal and Tibet
- Sightseeing tour in Lhasa and on the way to Kathmandu
- English speaking tour / trekking guide
- Entrance fees of sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Nepali Trek leader trained on wilderness first aid course
- Portable Altitude Chamber along with comprehensive medical kit and Oxygen.
- Trekking cook and staff while trekking to Everest Advance Base Camp
- All required trekking equipment including member tent.
- Tibet Visa fees, Tibet Trekking and Travel permit
- Everest base camp trek permit.
- Advanced Everest Base Camp Trekking Permit.
- Personal trekking gears like Sleeping bag, down jacket, inner liner, and duffle bag for the use while trekking.
- Yak and Yak man to carry all the trekking and personal gears while trekking
- Nepal entry Visa, Travel insurance
- International flight and airport departure taxes
- Mail meals in hotel in Tibet and Kathmandu
- Tips and Personal expenses such as drinks, postage, laundry, Photograph charge.
- Costs arising from unforeseen events outside the control of Mountain Monarch (eg. Landslides, road blocks etc)
US$ 4,590.00 per person