09 Days in Tibet Everest Base Camp Tour
12 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu and Tibet
Kathmandu Lhasa Trans – Himalayan Flight
An exploration of awesome Tibetan culture and views of the incredible Kangshung face of Everest and the world’s highest situated Ronbuk Monastery.
This classic Everest Base Camp tour in Tibet is a journey of lifetime to explore and experience the Tibetan awesome culture, brown rolling hills, wrecked forts, artistic ornate monasteries, centuries old caravan trails, breathtaking scenery etc. Lhasa Everest base camp trip offers many exciting memorable encounter along the way that you can’t express or explain unless you are a part of it.
Our Tibet Everest base camp tour begins with an amazing Trans-Himalayan flight to the sacred land of Lhasa over the spectacular peaks of Kanchenjunga (8536m) and off course the Mt. Everest. We have three nights in Lhasa for proper acclimatization. We witness the historical sights and sounds of ancient Shangri including Potala palace, Norbulinkha temple, Jorkhang temple, Sera and Drepung monasteries. We visit Gyantse to explore the historic fort and monastery.
At Shigatse we visit the impressive Tashilhunpo Monastery, ancient seat of the Panchen Lama before driving across the stark windswept Tibetan Plateau to the spectacular Rongbuk Valley and Everest Base Camp. The views of the north Kangshung face of Mt. Everest from Rongbuk and Everest base camp are simply sensational. Traversing through the high passes and rugged terrain and an incredible formation of the highest plateau of the world, fascinates you.
It is awesome to view beautiful rocks cascades and canyons slightly hidden in the thin flying mists of the mighty presence of the Mt. Shisapangma (8212m) on our overland drive back to Nepal board to end the exhilarating Tibet Everest base camp trip with Lhasa highlights.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu / hotel accommodation
Day 02: In Kathmandu / Cultural tour / Trip Preparation
Day 03: Trans -Himalayan flight to Gongar airport in Lhasa
Day 04: In Lhasa, visit to Drepung monastery, Jokhang Temple, Barkhor Bazzar
Day 05: In Lhasa visit to Potala palace, Sera monastery etc.
Day 06: Lhasa to Gyantse, visit Yamdrok Lake, Pelkor Chode monastery.
Day 07: Gyantse to Xigatse / morning visit to Gyantse fort
Day 08: Xigatse to Shegar
Day 09: Exploration day to Ronbuk monastery and Everest base camp
Day 10: Shegar to Zhangmu
Day 11: Zhangmu to Kathmandu
Day 12: In Kathmandu / Free day
Day 13: Trip ends / airport transportation.
- Airport transportation in Nepal and Tibet
- All Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Tibet on B/B plan
- Welcome dinner in Tibet with Tibetan Cultural program.
- All group transportation in Tibet tour in Land CruisersTibet Everest Base Camp permit.
- Tibet to Kathmandu overland drive on private vehicle.
- English Speaking Tibetan tour guideSightseeing tour as mentioned on itinerary
- Monastery entrance fees
- Tibet Travel Permit
- Nepal entry Visa, Travel insurance
- International flight and airport departure taxes
- All mail meals in Tibet and Kathmandu
- Tips and Personal expenses such as drinks, postage, laundry, Photograph charge.
- Costs arising from unforeseen events outside the control of Mountain Monarch (eg. Landslides, road blocks etc)
US$ 1,990.00 per person