the world’s most technical peak climbing in the Himalaya
Our Amadablam Expedition team autumn 2018 has successfully climbed the Top on 09 Nov 2018. Booking open for autumn 2019 trip to Amadablam expeditions
Amadablam expedition offers the most superb, technical climbing experience in the Himalayas. There is no doubt that colosal Amadablam is one of the world’s most impressive peak to climb. Due to its unique, sharply pointed soaring shape, ascending this sheer peak is the ultimate dream of climbers. They aspire to conquer it and stand on the incredible summit. It offer the impeachable summit panoramic views of the Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Cho Oyu, Makalu and many more Himalayan peaks. If you have good previous climbing experience and wish to participate fully as a team member of an expertly led expedition. Then Ama Dablam expeditions provide the ultimate challenge to the world’s most technical peak climb.
The expedition to the summit of Amadablam peak is technically demanding. It presents every supreme challenge imaginable: ice, rock, scrambling, breathtaking views, great approaches. It has a wonderfully situated base camp in a meadow with a stream. All climbers need to have really good skills of rock and ice climbing and be technically competent to join this Ama Dablam expeditions. Thought there will be fixed ropes, all climbers should have a good knowledge and practice of the skills of climbing on steep rock and hard compact ice. We follow the standard South West ridge route to the summit as it is considered the safest route, free from most dangers such as avalanches. During the challenging Amadablam expedition we always make every effort to keep you completely safe and happy.
Amadablam Expeditions Route in Autumn 2019
We have crafted our Amadablam expedition itinerary with proper acclimatisation on our way to the expedition base camp. Our expedition crews stock food, other logistic and all the required climbing gear etc at base camp station of Amadablam. This is the base station to start our bid to scale the summit.
Challenging climbing begins to the southwest ridge from base camp – over boulder fields, slabs, cairns and gullies to reach to Camp 1 at 5700 meter. From Camp I we follow the east side of the ridge and continue our climb on narrow crests and traverses until we are able climb onto the west side of the ridge. The short section of the hardest pitch leads to Camp II that is in a very narrow space for camping. We continue climbing the ridge to the awesome challenging traverse eastward. This route leads to the gully between the Grey Tower and other rocky structures to reach our Ama Dablam expedition Camp III.
We start our climbing of summit day push from Camp III following the southwest ridge to the summit crossing many obvious and deep crevasses. The joy and pride you will feel in conquering the fabulous Amadablam peak is beyond imagination. Your successful historical ascent to the summit will reward you with an outstanding, breathtaking, panoramic mountain view. The successful climb to the summit cherish the everlasting memories that you will treasure all your life.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu O/n at hotel.
Day 02: Ama Dablam Expedition Preparation and official formalities.
Day 03-13: Fly to Lukla and trek to Ama Dablam expedition.
Day 14-27: Ama Dablam peak climbing expedition period.
Day 28-29: Trek back to Lukla.
Day 30: Fly to Kathmandu.
Day 31: In Kathmandu.
Day 32: Amadablam expeditions end / airport transfer.
- Airport transportation as per your arrival date to join the Amadablam expedition
- Standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on B/B plan
- Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu airfare as per the expedition itinerary
- Amadablam summiteers climbing Sherpa (02 Sherpa: 03 climbers ratio) to maximise the chance to scale it
- Group climbing gears like rope, ice bar etc for the Amadablam expeditions.
- Amadablam expedition peak climbing permit and all government taxes.
- Everest National part permit fee for the expedition.
- Full board high altitude meal while trekking to base camp and climbing Amadablam
- Liaison officer with all his expenses while on Amadablam climbing expedition.
- Expedition manager, Expedition cook, support crew and porters with their equipments, daily wages, food, insurance etc.
- All necessary camping and kitchen equipment provided that includes base camp tents, dining tent with table and chair, kitchen tent with all utensil, toilet tent with commode.
- Mountain Hardware high altitude tents while climbing the Amadablam expedition
- Emergency Oxygen with regulator and mask while on Amadablam expeditions.
- EPI gas and burner for high climb;
- Gamow bag / Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC)
- All necessary climbing hardware group equipment
- Satellite Phone and Walkie-Talkie in case of emergency
- Medical and personal high risk insurance
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Main meal in Kathmandu
- Personal equipment and climbing gears.
- International airfare and airport tax
- Climbing Bonus, tips and personal nature expenses.
- Applicable permit fees and custom charge for Sat phone, communication equipment and commercial filming while on Amadablam expedition.
US$ 5,900.00 per person