Amadablam climbing expedition cost
Amadablam expedition cost inclusion: Check what your Nepal expedition cost includes:
- Airport transportation as per your arrival date to join the Amadablam expedition
- Standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on B/B plan
- Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu airfare as per the expedition itinerary
- Amadablam summiteers climbing Sherpa (02 Sherpa: 03 climbers ratio) to maximise the chance to scale it
- Group climbing gears like rope, ice bar etc for the Amadablam expeditions.
- Amadablam expedition peak climbing permit and all government taxes.
- Everest National part permit fee for the expedition.
- Full board high altitude meal while trekking to base camp and climbing Amadablam
- Liaison officer with all his expenses while on Amadablam climbing expedition.
- Expedition manager, Expedition cook, support crew and porters with their equipments, daily wages, food, insurance etc.
- All necessary camping and kitchen equipment provided that includes base camp tents, dining tent with table and chair, kitchen tent with all utensil, toilet tent with commode.
- Mountain Hardware high altitude tents while climbing the Amadablam expedition
- Emergency Oxygen with regulator and mask while on Amadablam expeditions.
- EPI gas and burner for high climb;
- Gamow bag / Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC)
- All necessary climbing hardware group equipment
- Satellite Phone and Walkie-Talkie in case of emergency
- Medical and personal high risk insurance
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Main meal in Kathmandu
- Personal equipment and climbing gears.
- International airfare and airport tax
- Climbing Bonus, tips and personal nature expenses.
- Applicable permit fees and custom charge for Sat phone, communication equipment and commercial filming while on Amadablam expedition.