Amadablam Base Camp Trek
Less trodden picturesque trek in Everest region
This fascinating trip to the world’s most beautiful mountain of Amadablam base camp trek offers superb views of Mount Everest and unforgettable scenery of it’s base camp. The pristine lake at base camp with Himalayan peaks is simply the best. Though the base camp of stunning peak of Amadablam is on the route of EBC trek not many trekkers had known and visited it.
We fly to Lukla (2827 meters) with spectacular views of the mountains to start our Amadablam base camp trek. Further more we hike through the Dudh Koshi valley to the Sherpa settlement of Namche Bazaar (3440 meters). Importantly we have separated 2 nights stay at Namche for proper acclimatisation and exploration. Furthermore trek through the lovely forest to the world renowned and sacred monastery of Thyangboche is rewarding. It displays the stunning views of Everest soaring behind Nuptse, Lhotse, Amadablam, Kangtega and Tawache making a panoramic Himalayan vista. We ascend from Pangboche to the alpine camp on the flanks of the base camp of Amadablam. This is away from the popular trail to savour the Himalayas’ wonder. The traditional Sherpa village of Khumjung shows you the Sherpa life style and so called Yeti scalp in a monastery.
We make sure to have experienced and medical trained trek guide to lead your trip to Amadablam trek in Everest region. Enough trek crew and porter safety back up with Oxygen cylinder with regular while on high altitude trek.
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu / welcome dinner.
- Day 02: Explore the sights and sounds in Kathmandu valley / Trek preparation.
- Day 03: Fly to Lukla and start Everest Amadablam trek.
- Day 04 - 05: Trekking to Sherpa capital, Namche Bazaar / acclimatization rest day.
- Day 06: Trek to Thyangboche Monastery. Amazing views of Ama Dablam, Kantega, Everest, Lhotse and Nupste.
- Day 07-08: Trek to Pangboche / Explore the spellbound Ama Dablam Base Camp away from the regular trail.
- Day 09-12: Trek to Lukla, via Himalayan settlement of Kumjung and Kunde. Visit to Hillary Hospital and School inside the clouds.
- Day 13: Fly to Kathmandu. Free day to explore.
- Day 14: Free day in Kathmandu.
- Day 15: Trip ends and airport transfer.