Trek Cost of Annapurna base camp
Annapurna base camp trek cost: check what does the base camp trek cost includes ?
- Airport transportation
- Standard hotel accommodation on BB Plan in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Accommodation at local teahouse while trekking
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) while on Annapurna base camp trekking
- Guided half day cultural tour in Kathmandu with heritage entrance fees
- Private transportation to trek starting and ending points as per the itinerary
- Free use of trek gears like sleeping bag, down jacket, liner and duffle bag while on trip.
- Medical trained and experience trek leader with comprehensive medical kit
- Trekking Sherpa and other trek crew with proper insurance
- Trek porter to carry all person gears with insurance and gears
- Annapurna base camp trekking map
- Welcome group dinner and Mountain Monarch T-shirt
- TIMS trekking permit, Annapurna conservation entry permit and all government taxes.
- Nepal entry visa fees
- International flight tickets to and from Kathmandu
- Personal travel insurance of any kind
- All beverage drinks and main meals in cities
- Tips to trek crew and personal expenses like telephone, laundry, postage etc.