Annapurna Chitwan Holidays
Best family holiday – Annapurna trekking with Jungle safari in Chitwan
Our Annapurna Chitwan holidays trip is especially designed one of the best family adventure holiday trip in Nepal. Obviously the trip maximise the fun and exciting adventures of family with children while ensuring complete safety. We have combined the short and easy hiking trek to the beautiful foothills of Annapurna with an exotic elephant ride safari in Chitwan national park. Besides that the exploration of cultural sights and sounds in the cities of Kathmandu and Pokhara adds value on your holiday.
Combo trip of trekking and jungle safari to Family or group of friends
We explore the world heritage cultural sites in Kathmandu before we take a private transportation drive to Pokhara. You enjoy the boating on the picturesque Fewa Lake here in Pokhara. Next we walk towards the foothills of the Annapurna region on very good trails on relaxed walking pace. The walk passes the lush oak and rhododendron forest to explore the stunning mountain scenery. Further more the terraced hillsides and the varied settlements of different ethnic groups. The majestic breathtaking mountains vistas from Ghandruk, Ghorepani and Poon Hill are simply the best. Definitely a great treasure to have all these the Himalaya’s wonder and a great moment to experience together. We ensure that there are sufficient experienced trek support crews to make your hike comfortable and enjoyable.
We drive to Chitwan from Pokhara after the trek to the Annapurna foothills. We take part on the exciting ride on an elephant or Jeep drive into the jungle in search of the rhino and the Bengal tiger. Besides that we also explore and enjoy the cannoe ride, bird watching and village walking tour. At the end we return back to Kathmandu to complete the Annapurna Chitwan holidays adventure trip – an experience you will remember for many years to come.
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu / welcome Dinner
- Day 02: Trip preparation / Cultural Tour in Kathmandu
- Day 03: Drive to Pokhara and explore the city / boating at Phewa Lake
- Day 04: Trek to Ghandruk
- Day 05: Trek to Tadapani
- Day 06: Trek to Ghorepani
- Day 07: Morning hikes to famed POON HILL and trek to Thirkhedhunga
- Day 08: Trek to Nanapul and drive to Pokhara / stay at hotel
- Day 09: Drive to Chitwan and safari start / stay at Resort
- Day 10: Full day Jungle safari continue
- Day 11: Safari ends and drive to Kathmandu / stays at hotel
- Day 12: Annapurna Chitwan Holidays end / Departure to airport
- Day 01: