Annapurna Chitwan holidays – best family holiday with children in Nepal
Our Annapurna Chitwan holidays trip is especially designed one of the best family adventure holiday trip in Nepal to give maximum fun and exciting adventures for any family with children while ensuring complete safety. We have combined the short and easy hiking trek to the beautiful foothills of Annapurna with an exotic elephant ride safari in Chitwan national park and exploration of cultural sights and sounds in the cities of Kathmandu and Pokhara.
We explore the world heritage cultural sites in Kathmandu before we take a private transportation drive to Pokhara, where we enjoy the boating on the picturesque Fewa Lake. Next we walk towards the foothills of the Annapurna region on very good trails – relaxed walking though the lush oak and rhododendron forest to explore the stunning mountain scenery, terraced hillsides and the varied lifestyle of different ethnic groups. The majestic breathtaking mountains vistas from Ghandruk, Ghorepani and Poon Hill are simply the best Himalaya’s wonder and a great moment for all the family to experience together. We ensure that there are sufficient experienced trek support crews to make your hike comfortable and enjoyable on this carefully designed Annapurna Chitwan holiday.
When the Annapurna foothills trek is finished, we drive to Chitwan and have an exciting ride on an elephant in search of the rhino and the Bengal tiger before we return back to Kathmandu to complete the Annapurna Chitwan family adventure trip – an experience you will remember for many years to come.
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu / welcome Dinner
- Day 02: Trip preparation / Cultural Tour in Kathmandu
- Day 03: Drive to Pokhara and explore the city / boating at Phewa Lake
- Day 04: Trek to Ghandruk
- Day 05: Trek to Tadapani
- Day 06: Trek to Ghorepani
- Day 07: Morning hikes to famed POON HILL and trek to Thirkhedhunga
- Day 08: Trek to Nanapul and drive to Pokhara / stay at hotel
- Day 09: Drive to Chitwan and safari start / stay at Resort
- Day 10: Full day Jungle safari continue
- Day 11: Safari ends and drive to Kathmandu / stays at hotel
- Day 12: Annapurna Chitwan Holidays end / Departure to airport
- Day 01: