Annapurna circuit trek offers the diverse culture, lifestyles and topography on the shadow of incredible mountain vistas.
Round Annapurna trekking – diverse and classic route
Annapurna circuit trek is one of the classics, most diverse and stunning tea house trek in the Himalaya. We witness the fascinating ethnic groups having their own language and tradition. The incredible views of some of the most stunning 8000 meter peaks including the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges – simply wonderful. We explore the natural diversity from lush, tropical rice paddies and moss-laden rhododendron forests to Tibetan fortresses clinging to rocky cliffs. Walking through the naturally rich terrain of diverse topography trekker has a chance to experience the rich cultural diversity of Hinduism, Buddhism. The mysterious Bon-Po religion still co-exist and intermingle with other at same place.
Annapurna circuit trek with Thorung la pass
We have specially designed this Annapurna circuit trekking itinerary making it shorter. It avoids the walk on recently build road as long as possible. We start the trek from Bulbule after a drive from Kathmandu. We finish our walk at Jomsom from where we take flight to Pokhara. This trekking route keeps all the main highlights of classic around Annapurna trek intact. The hiking route includes the Great Himalayan trail from Dharapani to Kagbeni, the Tibetan Buddhist dominated settlements.
We explore the Braga monastery, the oldest in the region at Manang. The shine of Muktinath, a famous pilgrimage site being worshiped by both Hindu and Buddhist devotees together at Muktinath – another attraction. No doubt climbing over the challenging pass of Thorung la at 5416 meter is tough but rewarding to the great sense of achievement. The view from the pass is truly spectacular. It spreads from the northwest wind eroded “Once Forbidden Kingdom” of Mustang valley to incredible mountain ranges of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri to the southwest. The pass was initially used as a trade route, herding agricultural products on yaks and donkeys. People of Mustang identify themselves closer with Tibet and the Mustang region has actually been part of Tibet in past. We also do explore the peaceful lake city of Pokhara in our way back to Kathmandu to end the exhilarating trip to Annapurna circuit trekking.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu / Nepali dinner with ethnic cultural program.
Day 02: Cultural tour to Boudhnath Stupa and Hindu Cremation site / Trek preparation.
Day 03: Drive to Besishahar and trek to Bulbule to start the Annapurna circuit trek.
Day 04 - 05: Trekking along the Marsayandi River.
Day 06-07: Trek through alpine terrain of Chame and Pisang, great views.
Day 08-09: Continue hiking to Manang, with stunning mountain panorama.
Day 10-11: Trek to Phedi, amazing views, preparation to cross the Thorong la pass.
Day 12: Trek to Muktinath after the Cross over Thorong La Pass. Stunning Panoramic views.
Day 13-14: Trek to Jomsom with historical visit to Kagbeni, the gate of Upper Mustang.
Day 15: Fly to Pokhara to end the Annapurna circuit trekking /stay at hotel / free exploration day
Day 16: Drive to Kathmandu / PM free to explore.
Day 17: Annapurna circuit trek ends / airport transfer.
- Arrival /Departure transfers on both domestic and international flights.
- Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara on a twin share bed- and- breakfast basis as per the itinerary.
- Full board meals while on Annapurna circuit trekking.
- Responsible trekking of 0ne trekker : One porter.
- Accommodation in comfortable lodge or Teahouse on Annapurna circuit trek.
- Welcome dinner with cultural program as listed in the itinerary.
- Half day guided city tour as listed in itinerary.
- All Domestic flights and airport tax as listed in the itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as applicable.
- Professional local trekking group leader well trained in Wilderness First Aid.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Trekking guides and other support staff on entire around Annapurna circuit hiking.
- Porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment.
- Insurance of all staff including porters.
- Warm clothing and other required trekking gear for porters like Gortex jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, woolen hat, woolen gloves, woolen shocks, sun glasses etc.
- Mountain Monarch T-shirts / other seasonal gifts.
- Comprehensive pre - departure information and trip dossiers
- Annapurna circuit Trekking permit, Annapurna conservation entry fees.
- Your Travel Insurance
- Nepal entry Visa fees
- International Airfare and Airport Tax
- Your Travel Insurance
- Drinks and main meals in cities.
- Tips and Items of a personal nature like postage and laundry
US$ 1,550.00 per person