Annapurna Circuit with Base Camp trek
Specially designed for them who wish to complete the to Annapurna base camp with classic circuit at once.
Annapurna circuit with base camp trek explore all the popular destinations and highlights entire Annapurna region. We plan this trip Circuit with base camp of Annapurna trek itinerary to avoid the effect of road construction in some sections as long as possible. We follow the NATT route to explore the places of interest of Annapurna circuit. No doubt the world’s number one trekking trail in term of cultural and topographical diversity.
Complete trekking route in Annapurna
We trek through the less trodden trekking routes of upper Pisang, Ngwal Braka, Khangsar exploring the Milarepas cave and Tilicho lake. This lake is the world’s highest situated lake. Crossing the Thoung la over 5400 is one of the challenging pass but very rewarding climb. Thus to explore and capture the great view of Himalaya vistas, wind eroded upper Mustang topography along with as far as Tibetan plateau. We take a drive from Kagbeni to Tatopani to avoid the walk on road. Tatopani means hot water in Nepali language. We enjoy the natural hot spring water bath here after more than 2 weeks long trek. Obiviously in our middle of journey to Annapurna.
Furthermore we start our ascend to Ghorepani which is the junction point of Annapurna circuit and base camp trek. We hike to the famed Poon hill view point to see the majestic panoramic view of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna Himalayan range. We already been very close to the some of the peaks in Annapurna ranges while trekking on the Annapurna circuit.
Teahouse trekking to base camp and round Annapurna
Now its time to head toward another popular trekking destination of the Annapurna base camp. We trek via Tadapani, Chomrung and Dovan on our way to Machhapuchhre and Annapurna base camps. Annapurna base camp is a sanctuary where one get surrounded by the snow capped peaks all around. An amphitheater – incredible vista never to forgotten. Now we have been to the entire Annapurna region thus we head down to Nayapul on our way to Pokhara. A lake city, a holiday destination of its own for many travelLers to end our 4 weeks long trip to Nepal. Thus this trek is complete trekking plan of whole Annapurna region trekking to the Annapurna circuit and Annapurna base camp trek at one go.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, trek preparation and stay at hotel
- Day 02: Cultural tour in Kathmandu and trek preparation
- Day 03: Drive to Besishahar (860m) and Bulbul, stay at Teahouse
- Day 04: Trek to Bahundanda and Ghermu
- Day 05: Trek to Tal
- Day 06: Trek to Chame
- Day 07: Trek to upper Pisang and Gyaru
- Day 08: Gyaru to Ngwal Braka
- Day 09: Day trip to Ice lake or Milarepas cave and trek to Manang
- Day 10: Acclimatising rest day at Manang (3535m)
- Day 11: Trek to Tilicho lake base camp
- Day 12: Exploration hike to the Tilicho lake
- Day 13: Trek to Yak Kharka
- Day 14: High camp
- Day 15: Trek to Muktinath (3800m) via Throng Pass (5415m)
- Day 16: Trek to Kagbeni with exploration of tradition Lubra village
- Day 17: Drive to Tadapani to avaid the walk on newly build road.
- Day 18: Trek to Ghorepani (2830m)
- Day 19: Trek to Tadapani after Poon Hill morning excursion
- Day 20: Trek to Chomrong (this day group separate)
- Day 21: Trek to Dovan
- Day 22: Trek to Machapuchare base camp
- Day 23: Trek to Annapurna Base camp
- Day 24: Trek to Bamboo
- Day 25: Trek to Jhino Danda and drive to Pokhara
- Day 26: Fly to Kathmandu / free time
- Day 27: Annapuran circuit with base camp trip end / Departure