Annapurna teahouse trekking cost
Annapurna teahouse trekking cost – check out what your teahouse trekking cost includes in your Annapurna region trip.
- Private Arrival and Departure transfer on domestic and international flights.
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara on a twin share bed- and- breakfast basis as per the itinerary.
- Full board meals (open menu) while trekking (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- Accommodation in lodge or Teahouse while trekking.
- Welcome / fare - well dinner as listed in the itinerary.
- Responsible trekking of 01 trekker : 01 Porter policy.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance fees as itinerary.
- All Domestic flights and airport tax as listed in the itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek
- Mountain Monarch Trip gears - sleeping bag, fleece inner liner, down jacket, duffel bag etc for the use during the trip. Some Rolls of Toilet Paper and garbage plastic bag.
- Professional and experienced Trek Leader trained in Wilderness First Aid.
- Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) / Gamow Bag or Oxygen along with comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Trekking guides / Trek Sherpa and other support staff.
- Porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment.
- Proper Insurance of all staff including porters.
- Warm clothing and trekking gear for staff including porters: Gortex jacket & trousers, trekking shoes, woolen hat, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
- Annapura circuit with base camp trekking map and Mountain Monarch T-shirts.
- Comprehensive pre-departure information and trip dossiers
- TIMS / Trekking permit, National park / Conservation entry fees.
- Nepal entry Visa fees, Your travel insurance of any kind, International Airfare
- All Drinks and main meals in cities.
- Tips and Items of personal expenses like hot shower, battery charge, telephone, beverage drinks.