Annapurna Combination Trip
Combine adventure of trekking in Annapurna, rafting on Seti and Chitwan jungle safari
Notably this combined 3 in 1 Annapurna combination trip cater the best diverse adventure activities in Nepal. Short and easy trekking in Annapurna region with rafting on Seti river followed by the Chitwan jungle safari. Ultimately one of the best adventure holiday trip in Nepal.
Good trail, relaxed walking, no altitude problem, tea house stay in style and comfort allow every trekkers to explore the stunning mountain scenery, terraced hillsides and ethnic groups on the Annapurna trekking. We trek through ethnic settlements where many of the Gurkhas were recruited. The morning hike to Poon hill is fabulous to witness the Himalayan vista of three 8000 meter peaks of mt. Dhaulagiri, Annapurna and Manaslu.
Annapurna combination trip: trekking, Rafting and Safari
White water rafting on Seti River is the perfect link between the fascinating short Annapurna trek and a jungle safari in Chitwan National Park. The rafting is pleasant blend of excitement of small to moderate rapids. Bird life (in particular, kingfishers, chats and egrets) is abundant and Langur and Rhesus monkeys are often seen along the banks. Spending a night on back of river on tented camp adds more charm in your adventure holiday trip.
After the trekking and rafting adventure it now time to enjoy the exotic Chitwan wildlife safari activities. We enjoy the jungle safari activities like elephant back safari and canoe ride, bird watching, jungle walk etc. You can see the elusive wild animal including the Great Indian one horned rhinoceros, crocodile, deer, monkey, sloth bear and an incredible variety of bird life – over 300 species. If you are lucky you may even get a glimpse of the elusive Royal Bengal tiger or a leopard in your Jungle safari. Thus we have diverse adventure activities in your trip to Annapurna combination trip with us in Nepal.
- Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu / welcome dinner with ethnic cultural program.
- Day 02: Cultural tour to Buddhist and Hindu shrines / Trip preparation.
- Day 03: Drive to Pokhara, lake city and over night at hotel.
- Day 04: Trek to Ghandruk. Dramatic Himalayan vista.
- Day 05-06: Trek to Ghorepani, Stunning views of Machhapuchhare from Tadapani.
- Day 07-08: Hike to Poon Hill for Panoramic views. Decent to Thirkhedhunga and short drive to Pokhara.
- Day 09: Drive to Scenic Seti river and rafting start / tented camping at sandy bank.
- Day 10: Rafting end and drive to Chitwan National park and jungle safari start.
- Day 11: Full day Chitwan jungle safari including the elephant back safari.
- Day 12: Jungle safari end / Drive to Kathmandu
- Day 13: Annapurna combination trip ends and airport transfer.