Nepal adventure package trip cost includes
- Private Arrival & Departure transfers on both domestic and international flights.
- Standard hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu / Pokhara on a twin share with breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Full board meals while on trek, rafting and safari trip.
- Properly boiled drinking water, tea and coffee while on trek.
- Accommodation in teahouse while trekking, tented camp while on rafting and resort on Safari.
- Welcome dinner as listed in the itinerary.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance fees as listed in itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as applicable.
- All camping equipment including 2 person member tent while on rafting.
- All reqruied rafring gear and crew.
- All jungle safari activities including the elephant safari while on Chitwan safari trip.
- Mountain Monarch Trip Gears - sleeping bag, fleece inner liner, down jacket, duffel bag etc for the use during the trip. Some Rolls of Toilet Paper and garbage plastic bag.
- Professional and experienced Trek Leader / Guide trained in Wilderness First Aid.
- Respective region trekking map.
- Porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment.
- Proper Insurance of all staff including porters.
- Warm clothing and trekking gear for staff including porters:
- Mountain Monarch T-shirts / other seasonal gifts.
- Comprehensive pre-departure information and trip dossiers
- TIMS / Trekking permit, National park / Conservation entry fees.
- Nepal entry Visa fees, Your travel insurance of any kind
- International Airfare and Airport Tax
- All Drinks and main meals in cities.
- Tips and Items of personal expenses like hot shower, battery charge, telephome, beverage drinks etc.