Annapurna Dhaulagiri teahouse trekking itinerary
Annapurna teahouse trekking itinerary of Annapurna Dhaulagiri trek package program:
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu / Nepali dinner with ethnic cultural program.
- Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to your hotel and check in to room.
- Welcome group dinner with guide
Day 02: Visit to Buddhist shrine and Hindu Cremation temple / Trek briefing
- Half -day sightseeing tour of world heritage site Pasupatinath and Boudhanath
- PM trek preparation with briefing and gear distribution
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara, lake city and over night at hotel to start the Annapurna dhaulagiri trek.
- 7 Hours Drive via Prithiviraj Marg Highway to Pokhara.
- In Pokhara your spare time can be used to explore peaceful surroundings of Lakeside or boating on the Fewa Lake.
Day 04: Trek to Ghandruk after short drive.
- Drive to Nayapul trek starting point.
- MMA crew will be waiting to organize the load before we set off. We cross Iron
- Bridge on Modi River in Birethanti and indorse permit at Annapurna Conservation Check Post.
- After lunch the trail continues to traverse and reach the hamlet Ghandruk fo night stay.
Day 05 - 08: Trekking to Khopra Ridge. Stunning high alpine views of Annapurna and giant Dhaulagiri at its best.
- Gradually climb predominantly rain forest through out day.
Beautiful Campsites middle of the forest with spectacular Mountain Views.
- Many Tibetan Vendors in Town
- Being off the beaten track barely could see other trekkers on the trail. Keep eyes open chances to encounter with wildlife.
- We take morning hike to view tower above Dobato camp to observed panoramic views of the surrounding mountains.
After breakfast follow the sharp ridge towards the north initially and Travers to the west.
- After lunch trek down to Chistebung Khola through thick bamboo and subtropical forest the trail ascends steeply through grazing pasture and reach an open clearing area Chistibung for the night Stay.
- Khopra the last designated and most highlighted camp at altitude of 3760 Meter initially there is steep climb that takes above the tree line.
- Duration of walk is shorter so more time permits you for slow and steady walk enjoying extraordinary down valley view and adjacent mountain panoramas.
Day 09: Full day exploration hike to the holy lake at Kaire / stay at community base teahouse
- Early morning starts walking to Khair Lake.
- Trekkers get possibly the closes magnificent Mountain View on the way Khair Lake, the highest point on the trek and along the way watch the overwhelming sunrise on Dhaulagiri and its dominants.
- Descend after the exploration of lake surrounding and adore pack lunch on the way down.
Day 10-11: Trekking to Ghorepani on the way of old Tibet-Nepal trading route
- Retrace track back to Chistebong and follow southward track, which leads us to the camp Sounta village.
- Lunch above the Chistebong Khola beautifully set up teashop in open pastures. After lunch it is easygoing trek through bamboo forest to camp.
- Ghorepani a popular touristic town on the ridge at elevation 2860 meters with impact of modernisation, access of internet, book shops, souvenir shops, mini departmental stores, bakeries and snooker houses.
Day 12-13: Trekking to Poon Hill for Panoramic vistas / trek to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara
- Morning hike to natural view tower (3200m)“Poon Hill “ for astounding sunrise on Annapurna’s, Dhaulagiri and its dominants.
- The trekkers get possibly the most magnificent mountain panorama from Poon Hill.
- Descend to Hile 1340 meters for overnight stay
- Trek follows the downstream of Bhurungdi River to Nayapul, approx. 3 hours and drive to Pokhara for 11⁄2 hours.
- Lunch at Pokhara to subdue tendency of proper western food recipes.
- Once we check in to the hotel you are free to explore around own self unless you feel to escort by your guide and he is happy to accompany on requirement.
Day 14: Drive to Kathmandu. PM Free
- Morning after breakfast 7 hours drive back to Kathmandu and afternoon free to explore Kathmandu before flying back home
Day 15: Annapurna dhaulagiri community trekking ends / Airport departure.
- Your trip to Annapurna Dhaulagiri ends today with cutomise airport transfer.