What does the Annapurna teahouse trek cost include?
Teahouse trekking cost inclusion in Annapurna region – check what your trip to Annapurna Dhaulagiri offers:
- Private Arrival / Departure transfers on both domestic and international flights.
- Standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara on twin share BB basis as itinerary.
- Full board meals while trekking (breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) on Annapurna Dhaulagir trek.
- Accommodation at local tea house while on this community trail trekking.
- Welcome dinner as listed in the itinerary.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance fees as listed in itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as applicable.
- Mountain Monarch Trip Gears - sleeping bag, fleece inner liner, down jacket, duffle bag etc for the use during the trip.
- Professional and experienced Trek Leader / Guide trained in Wilderness First Aid with comprehensive medical kit box
- Beat of Annapurna Dhaulagiri trekking map.
- Trek Sherpa and other support staff.
- Porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment.
- Proper Insurance of all staff including porters.
- Warm clothing and trekking gear for staff including porters.
- Mountain Monarch T-shirts / other seasonal gifts.
- Comprehensive pre-departure information and trip dossiers.
- TIMS / Trekking permit, Annapurna conservation entry fees for Annapurna Dhaulagiri trek.
- Nepal entry Visa fees
- Your travel insurance of any kind.
- International Airfare
- All Drinks and main meals in cities.
- Tips and Items of personal expenses like hot shower, battery charge, telephone, beverage drinks etc.