Annapurna Mardi Himal trekking cost inclusion
Annapurna Machhapuchhare Mardi Himal trek cost includes:
- Private Arrival and Departure transfers on both domestic and international flights.
- Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu / Pokhara on a twin share bed- and- breakfast basis as per the itinerary.
- Freshly cooked Full board meals prepared by our cook (breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- Properly boiled drinking water, tea and coffee while on trek.
- Accommodation in Tented camp while Mardi himal trekking.
- Welcome dinner as listed in the itinerary.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance fees as listed in itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as applicable.
- All camping gear provided like member tent, dinning with back rest chair, kitchen, staff and toilet tent with commode etc.
- Mountain Monarch Trip Gears - sleeping bag, fleece inner liner, down jacket, duffel bag etc for the use during the trip. Some Rolls of Toilet Paper and garbage plastic bag.
- Professional and experienced Trek Leader / Guide trained in Wilderness First Aid along with the comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Annapurna Machhapuchare trekking map.
- Trekking cook, kitchen staff, Trek Sherpa and other support staff.
- Porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment.
- Proper Insurance of all staff including porters.
- Warm clothing trekking gear for staff including porters: Gortex jacket & trousers, fleece jacket and pant, trekking shoes / boots, woolen hat, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
- Mountain Monarch T-shirts / other seasonal gifts.
- Comprehensive pre-departure information and trip dossiers.
- TIMS / Trekking permit, National park / Conservation entry fees.
- Nepal entry Visa fees, Your travel insurance of any kind.
- International Airfare and Airport Tax.
- All Drinks and main meals in cities.
- Tips and Items of personal expenses like hot shower, battery charge, telephome, beverage drinks etc.