Annapurna Panorama Trek
Short introductory Annapurna Poon hill trek to discover the beauty of Annapurna
Annapurna Panorama trek also known as Annapurna Poon hill trek, is one the finest short and easy tea house treks in Nepal. This Annapurna Poon hill hiking trip unfolds dramatic panoramic profiles of some of the beautiful and highest mountains. Furthermore we follow one of the well-trodden routes through lust forest and fabulous Himalayan settlements. Identically Ghandruk, Tadapani, Ghorepani Poon hill hiking route exploring the diverse ethnic groups on the back drop of Himalaya profile.
Annapurna poon hill trek is a naturalists’ paradise. Not to mentioned it offers the incredible altitude range and temperate mix of climate on the background of Himalayas vista. The panoramic views of mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m), Annapurna I (8091m), Machhapuchhre (6993m), Manaslu (8157m) . Besides that other numerous mountains along the world’s deepest Kali Gandaki gorge from Poon Hill are simply the majestic . This short and introductory Annapurna panorama trekking is suitable for the family holidays with children. Mountain Monarch have been regularly customizing this Annapurna Panorama trek for the family members. Furthermore with extended activities like Chitwan safari or rafting on Seti river as per the requirements. This 5 days trek to Grandruk Ghorepani Poon hill circuit of Annapurna Panorama trek can be customize through out the whole year as this is one of the low elevation trekking into the foothills of Annapurna.
- Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu / dinner with cultural program.
- Day 02: Visit to Buddhist shrine and Hindu Pashupatinath temple / Trek preparation.
- Day 03: Drive to Pokhara, lake city and over night at hotel.
- Day 04: Annapurna poon hill trekking start with hike to Ghandruk. Stunning Himalayan views.
- Day 05: Trek to Tadapani: (2630m / 8628ft) walk around 4 hrs
- Day 06: Trek to Ghorepani: (2860m/9383ft) approx 7 hrs walk
- Day 07: Trek to Hille : (1460m / 4790ft) 6 - 7 hrs hike
- Day 08: Trek to Nayapul and short drive to Pokhara
- Day 09: Drive back to Kathmandu / PM free for exploration
- Day 10: Annapurna panorama trek ends / airprt trasfer