Cost includes of Annapurna sanctuary trekking trip
Check the Annapurna region teahouse trekking cost inclusion: our Annapurna sanctuary trip cost includes all meals, hotel, permit, transportation, trek guides and crew with medical box.
- Arrival and Departure transfers on both domestic and international flights.
- Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu / Pokhara on a twin share bed- and- breakfast basis as per the itinerary.
- Open and Choice Full board meals while on Annapurna Sanctuary trekking.
- Accommodation in comfortable lodge or Tea house.
- Welcome dinner with ethno cultural program as listed in the itinerary.
- Half day guided city tour with heritage entrance fees as listed in itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as applicable.
- Free use of quality trekking gear - sleeping bag, fleece liner, down jacket, duffle bag etc on trip.
- Professional local trekking group leader well trained in Wilderness First Aid along with comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Trekking guides and other support staff for the Annapurna sanctuary trek.
- Porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment.
- Annapurna Sanctuary trek map.
- Insurance of all staff including porters.
- Warm clothing and other required trekking gear for porters.
- Mountain Monarch T-shirts.
- Comprehensive pre - departure information and trip dossiers
- Trekking permit, Annapurna conservation entry fees required for Annapurna sanctuary trekking
- Nepal entry Visa fees
- International Airfare
- Your Travel Insurance
- Drinks and main meals in cities.
- Tips and Items of a personal nature like postage and laundry