700 meter climbing expedition trip cost inclusion
7000 meter expedition trip cost inclusion: Baruntse expedition in the Himalayas.
- Airport transportation as per your arrival date to join the Baruntse expedition
- Standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on B/B plan
- Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu airfare as per the expedition itinerary.
- Baruntse summiteers climbing Sherpa (01 Sherpa: 02 climbers ratio)
- Group climbing gears like rope, ice bar etc for the Baruntse expedition.
- Baruntse expedition peak climbing permit and all government taxes.
- National part and conservation permit fee for the expedition.
- Full board high altitude meal while trekking to base camp and climbing Baruntse
- Liaison officer with all his expenses while on Baruntse climbing expedition.
- Expedition manager, Expedition cook, support crew and porters with their equipments, daily wages, food, insurance etc.
- All camping gear including base camp tents, dining tent with table and chair, kitchen and toilet tent etc
- Mountain Hardware high altitude tents while climbing the Baruntse expedition
- Emergency Oxygen with regulator and mask while on Baruntse expedition.
- EPI gas and burner for high climb.
- Gamow bag / Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) All necessary climbing hardware group equipment
- Satellite Phone and Walkie-Talkie in case of emergency.
- Medical and personal high risk insurance
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Main meal in Kathmandu
- Personal equipment and climbing gears.
- International airfare and airport tax
- Climbing Bonus, tips and personal nature expenses.
- Applicable permit fees and custom charge for Sat phone, communication equipment and commercial filming while on Baruntse expedition.