Best of Nepal Trip
Adventure activities in Nepal from trekking in Annapurn, rafting on Seti river to Chitwan Jungle safari.
This outstanding Best of Nepal trip appeases the appetite of every adventure lover. It combined three diverse adventure activities of trekking, rafting and jungle safari – a very special trip to Nepal. The best of Nepal trip’s professionally designed itinerary starts with the short trekking to lower Mustang region of Jomsom Muktinath Kagbeni . Kagbein it the entrance gate of the Once Forbidden Kingdom of upper Mustang. The trek and visit to the Muktinath – the Hindu Pilgrimage site. This Hindu temple on the spectacular back dropped of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges are simply outstanding. After the short trekking to the Annapurna region we take our return flight from Jomsom to Pokhara via the Kali Gandaki gorge . This is the deepest gorge in the world with great views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri range with terrace fields on sight.
Best of Nepal Trip: Trekking, rafting and Jungle Safari
We spend another night in Pokhara and explore this a peaceful and lovely lake city. Furthermore we take a drive to rafting put in point of Damauli. Here we starts our 2 days of white water rafting on scenic Seti river. We enjoy the river waves and rapids with the chanting of birds while rafting with our experienced raft guides. Spending a night on the bank of river on tented camp is surely a different and relaxing experience of its own. White Water Rafting followed by three days exotic Chitwan jungle Safari. Safari to sight the one horned rhinos, deer, sloth bear, crocodile, monkey and birds etc on their natural habitat. Majestic Royal Bengal tiger can be seen if you are lucky enough. World Heritage cultural tours in Kathmandu. And the exploration in Pokhara enhance the charms of your adventure activities in Nepal of Best of Nepal trip.
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu / Welcome dinner / hotel.
- Day 02: Cultural Tour / Trek preparation O/n at hotel.
- Day 03: Drive to Pokhara O/n at hotel.
- Day 04: Fly to Jomsoms and trek to Kagbeni (2810m).
- Day 05: Trek to Muktinath (3780m).
- Day 06: Exploration day at Muktinath.
- Day 07: Exploration day at Muktinath.
- Day 08: Fly to Pokhara.
- Day 09: In Pokhara / Cultural city tour.
- Day 10: Rafting on Seti.
- Day 11: Rafting end by the lunch and start Jungle Safari.
- Day 12: Jungle Safari continues.
- Day 13: Safari ends / Fly to Kathmandu.
- Day 14: Trip ends / Departure.