Bhairab Kund Trek
Bhairab Kund trek – less trodden short camping treks in Nepal.
Bhairab Kund trek is one of the off the beaten and short camping treks in Nepal with an essence of adventure being alive. After exploring Kathmandu valley, we take drive to the north, ‘the gateway to the Tibet’ following the Bhote Koshi river valley to the trek starting point ‘ Jalbire’. Trekking Bhairav Kunda ascends through friendly ethnic villages, beautiful forest and on to the highest elevation of the trek at Bhairab Kund (secret lake named after a destructive incarnation of Hindu God Shiva). It is situated near to the Tibet boarder revels a classic lake view with the incredible mountain panorama. We take drive back to Kathmandu to end the exhilarating trekking experience being on the tented camping trekking in Nepal.
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu / welcome dinner.
- Day 02: Visit to Buddhist shrine and Hindu Pashupatinath temple
- Day 03: Drive to Jalbire, start Bhairav Kunda trek.
- Day 04-09: Trekking to Historical site of Bhairav Kunda, a fascinating lake at an elevation over 4000 meters.
- Day 10-11: An exploration day for Himalayan vistas and descent down to Larcha / Explore the Nepal Tibet border Friendship bridge.
- Day 12: Drive back to Kathmandu.
- Day 13: Trip End / Airport Departure.