Bhairab Kund trek – less trodden short camping treks in Nepal.
Bhairab Kund trek is one of the off the beaten and short camping treks in Nepal with an essence of adventure being alive. After exploring Kathmandu valley, we take drive to the north, ‘the gateway to the Tibet’ following the Bhote Koshi river valley to the trek starting point ‘ Jalbire’. Trekking Bhairav Kunda ascends through friendly ethnic villages, beautiful forest and on to the highest elevation of the trek at Bhairab Kund (secret lake named after a destructive incarnation of Hindu God Shiva). It is situated near to the Tibet boarder revels a classic lake view with the incredible mountain panorama. We take drive back to Kathmandu to end the exhilarating trekking experience being on the tented camping trekking in Nepal.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu / welcome dinner.
Arrive in Kathmandu / welcome dinner.
Day 02: Visit to Buddhist shrine and Hindu Pashupatinath temple
Visit to Buddhist shrine and Hindu Pashupatinath temple
Day 03: Drive to Jalbire, start Bhairav Kunda trek.
Drive to Jalbire, start Bhairav Kunda trek.
Day 04-09: Trekking to Historical site of Bhairav Kunda, a fascinating lake at an elevation over 4000 meters.
Trekking to Historical site of Bhairav Kunda, a fascinating lake at an elevation over 4000 meters.
Day 10-11: An exploration day for Himalayan vistas and descent down to Larcha / Explore the Nepal Tibet border Friendship bridge.
An exploration day for Himalayan vistas and descent down to Larcha / Explore the Nepal Tibet border Friendship bridge.
Day 12: Drive back to Kathmandu.
Drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 13: Trip End / Airport Departure.
Trip End / Airport Departure.
- Private Arrival / Departure transfers on both domestic and international flights.
- Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu on a twin share with breakfast as per the itinerary.
- Freshly cooked Full board meals prepared by our cook (breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- Properly boiled drinking water, tea and coffee while on trek.
- Accommodation in Tented camp while trekking.
- Welcome / fare - well dinner as listed in the itinerary.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance fees as listed in itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as applicable.
- All camping equipment including member, kitchen, staff and toilet tents
- Mountain Monarch Trip Gears - sleeping bag, fleece inner liner, down jacket, rain poncho etc for the use during the trip. Some Rolls of Toilet Paper and garbage plastic bag.
- Professional and experienced Trek Leader / Guide trained in Wilderness First Aid with the comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Respective region trekking map.
- Trekking cook, kitchen staff, Trek Sherpa and other support staff.
- Porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment.
- Proper Insurance of all staff including porters.
- Warm clothing and trekking gear for staff including porters: Gortex jacket, fleece jacket and pant, trekking shoes, woolen hat, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
- Trek duffle bag and Mountain Monarch T-shirts.
- Comprehensive pre-departure information and trip dossiers
- TIMS / Trekking permi and Langtang National park for Bhairab kund trekking
- Nepal entry Visa fees, Your travel insurance of any kind.
- International Airfare and Airport Tax.
- All Drinks and main meals in cities.
- Tips and Items of personal expenses like hot shower, battery charge, telephome, beverage drinks etc.
US$ 1,350.00 per person