Chulu West Peak Climb
Chulu peak climbing – a challenging trekking peak climbing in the Annapurna
We organise the Chulu west peak climbing trip in combination with around Annapurna trekking, a classic trekking route in Nepal. This Chulu Expedition is suitable for experienced trekkers and amateur climbers who wish to summit a demanding trekking peak in the Annapurna region of Nepal. The view from the summit is simply breathtaking. The whole trip will give you a thrilling climbing and trekking adventure of a lifetime with marvellous Himalayan panoramas and to see the Tibet plateau so close to you on the northern side.
There is no doubt that Chulu west is one of the physically demanding trekking peak climbs in Nepal so to join on this expedition, you require greater personal commitment and previous trekking or climbing experience is preferable. We organise a special climbing training course on which, with our very experienced climbing guides, you will learn and practice all the climbing techniques you will need including – the practical use of crampons, ice axes, ropes etc. to make sure that you master all the required skills and to boost your confidence which will ensure that you have a challenging but safe and successful climbing experience to climb the summit – an awesome experience.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 02: Cultural Tours and Preparation for the Expedition.
- Day 03: Drive to Besisahar and trek starts to Chulu peak climbing.
- Day 04-08: Trek to Manang.
- Day 09-21: Climb to Chulu West Base Camp and Climb practice
- Day 13: Climbing Chulu High camp
- Day 14-15: Summit the Chulu West (6250m).
- Day 16-18: Trek to Jomsom.
- Day 19: Fly to Pokhara after the Chulu west summit.
- Day 20-21: Drive to Kathmandu
- Day 22: Chulu west peak climbing trip ends / Departure.