Helicopter out Everest base camp trekking trip cost
Check the details what your Everest base camp trek with helicopter ride out trip cost includes:
- Arrival and Departure transfers on both domestic and international flight
- Deluxe Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu on a twin share bed- and- breakfast basis as per the itinerary.
- OPEN and CHOICE Full board meals while on Everest base camp helicopter trekking.
- Properly boiled drinking water while on base camp trek
- Responsible trekking of 01 trekker : 01 Porter
- Accommodation at clean and comfortable teahouse or lodge on twin share with attached toilet bathroom besides Lobuche and Garak shep on trek.
- Welcome dinner with cultural program as listed in the itinerary.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit as listed in itinerary.
- Kathmandu Lukla flight with airport tax as listed in the itinerary.
- Chartered helicopter flight from Pheriche to Kathmandu as per the Helicopter fly out plan.
- Free use of quality trekking gear - sleeping bag, fleece liner, down jacket, rain poncho, snow gaiters etc as required while on trek.
- Professional local trekking group leader trained in Wilderness First Aid.
- Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) / Gamow Bag or OXYGEN (A life saving device in case of Acute Mountain Sickness) along with the comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Assistant trekking guides and other support staff including porters with their salary, wages, transportation, and insurance and required trek gears.
- Mount Everest base camp trekking map.
- Complementary trek duffle bag and Mountain Monarch T-shirts.
- Comprehensive pre-departure information and trip dossiers.
- TIMS Trekking permit, Everest national park entry fees, all government taxes and service charges.
- Nepal entry Visa fees,
- Your travel insurance of any kind.
- International Airfare
- All Drinks and main meals in cities.
- Tips and Items of personal expenses like hot shower, battery charge, telephone, and beverage etc