What does your Everest base camp trek cost includes ? Does the cost includes full board meals and drinking water ? Ration of trekker and porter ? What safety back up on trek ? Lets check our all inclusive Everest base camp trip package cost inclusion:
- Arrival and Departure transfers on both domestic and international flights.
- Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu on a twin share bed- and- breakfast basis as per Everest base camp trek itinerary.
- OPEN and CHOICE Full board meals while Everest base camp kalapathr trekking.
- Responsible trekking policy of One trekker : 0ne porter
- Accommodation at clean and comfortable tea house or lodge.
- Welcome dinner with cultural program as listed in the itinerary.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit as listed in itinerary.
- All Domestic flights and airport tax as listed in the itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as applicable.
- Free use of quality trekking gear - sleeping bag, fleece liner, down jacket, rain poncho etc while on Everest base camp trek
- Professional local trekking group leader well trained in Wilderness First Aid.
- Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) / Gamow Bag (A life saving device in case of Acute Mountain Sickness) along with the comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Assistant trekking guides and other support staff for Everest base camp trek.
- Mount Everest base camp trekking map.
- Personal Sherpa Porters to carry all trek personal gear while on base camp trekking.
- Insurance of all staff including porters in base camp Kalapathar hike.
- Warm clothing and required trekking gear for porters like Gortex jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, woolen hat, woolen gloves, woolen shocks, sun glasses etc.
- Complementary Mountain Monarch's Everest base camp trek T-shirts.
- Comprehensive per-departure information and trip dossiers
- TIMS Trekking permit, Everest national park entry fees for Everest base camp trekking.
- Nepal entry Visa fees
- International Airfare
- Your Travel Insurance
- Drinks and main meals in cities.
- Tips and Items of a personal nature like postage and laundry while on Everest base camp trip.