Everest Base Camp Trekking
EBC – the shortest 2 weeks guided trek with proper safety back.
This 14 days Everest base camp trekking in Nepal is the shortest walking holiday trek to the base camp of Mt. Everest in Nepal. Many travellers around the world have issue of getting longer holidays. Besides that Completing the adventure holiday in a safe and proper way is another issue people are worried about. Thus choosing the best adventure trekking in shot time duration is not an easy task. Adventure enthusiast around the world like to trek the Everest base camp in Himalayas, the most famous adventure destination. Mountain Monarch, being a reputed trekking company in Nepal in leading trip into the Himalayas since 2 decade. We customise and offer the guided 14 days / 2 weeks trek with proper safety back up.
Further more the most responsible way of doing trekking in the Himalayas with 01 trekker: 01 porter. Your trek leaders are highly experienced and medical trained to cop up any adverse situations that may arise while on trek. We make sure to have Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) or Oxygen cylinder with comprehensive first aid kits on each trip – Safety First.
Two weeks teahouse trekking to Everest base camp in Nepal
We take early morning flight to Lukla to start the 14 days Everest base camp trekking. We trek though the regular base camp routes via Namche, Thyanboche, Dingboche, Lobuche and Gorek shep. Our Everest base camp trekking in Nepal itinerary includes 2 nights acclimation rest days at Namche and Dingboche allow every trekkers to have proper acclimation. Due to this base camp adventure difficulty level and relatively shorter time duration, we motivate the fits and experience trekkers to join this trip. We also customise this trip to the family members and group of friends who can’t effort more than 2 weeks.
We will stay at local tea house where we provide private twin bed room with all meals. Our team of experts: trek leader, Sherpa and porters are there with you to lead the trip safely and successfully. Off course they are happy to share their local culture and tradition with you. We provide some of the trek gear like sleeping bag, down jacket and trek duffle bag. Thus to make your 2 weeks Everest base camp trekking in the Himalayas a hassle free and cost effective.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, EBC trek preparation and stay at hotel
- Day 02: Fly to Lukla (2800m) and trek to Phakding (2650)
- Day 03: Trek to Namche (3440m)
- Day 04: Exploration and acclimatization rest day
- Day 05: Trek to Thyangboche (3800m)
- Day 06: Trek to Dingboche (4360m)
- Day 07: Exploration and rest day at Dingboche (4360m)
- Day 08: Trek to Lobuche (4930m)
- Day 09: Trek to Gorak Shep (5288m) Excursion to Everest base camp (5545m)
- Day 10: climb Kalapathar and trek down to Pherichee
- Day 11: Trek to Namche
- Day 12: Everest base camp trek ends with hike to Lukla (2800m)
- Day 13: Fly to Kathmandu (1360m)
- Day 14: 14 Days EBC hike ends / airport transfer
- Everest base camp14 days / 2 weeks shortest trekking.
- Guide hike to EBC with proper safety back up
- Responsible trekking 01 porter: 01 trekkers
- Full board meals and private accommodation on trek
- Trek and explore Lukla, Namche, Thyangboche, Kalapathar and Everest base camp.
- Customise to family and group of members as requried