Cost inclusion of the Everest expedition in Nepal
- Airport transportation.
- 06 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on B/B plan.
- All domestic airfare with the airport tax.
- Everest summiteers climbing Sherpa (01 Sherpa : 01 climber).
- Everest Expedition peak permit fee and all government taxes.
- National Park Entrance fees.
- Khumbu Ice fall route fees.
- Full board high altitude meal while trekking to base camp and climbing Everest
- Liaison officer with all his expenses.
- Well- experience climbing guide and porters with their equipments, daily wages, food, insurance etc.
- Base camp cook, cook helper and Base camp Leader and Manager.
- All necessary camping and kitchen equipment provided including base camp tents, dining tent with table and backrest chair, kitchen with all utensils, toilet with commode etc
- Oxygen with regulator and mask for emergency or medical purpose.
- High Altitude New member and Sherpa tent.
- EPI gas and burner for high climb.
- Gamow bag / Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC).
- All necessary climbing Everest hardware group equipment.
- Satellite Phone in case of emergency.
- Medical and personal high risk insurance.
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- Main meal in Kathmandu.
- Personal equipment and climbing gears.
- International airfare and airport tax.
- Tips and personal nature expenses.