Ganesh Himal Trek
Ganesh Himal trekking – a short camping trip in Nepal
The Spectacular remote camping trip to Ganesh Himal trek follows the least trodden trail far from the madding crowd in the central Himalayan range of Nepal. Walk through the culturally rich unspoiled ethnic villages and dense forest with gorgeous Himalayan flora and fauna on the back dropped of the breath taking mountain range of Ganesh, Manasalu and Langtang are the main attraction on this Nepal remote camping trip to Ganesh himal Panorama trek.
- Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu / dinner.
- Day 02: Cultural tour / Trek preparation.
- Day 03: Drive to Betrawati and trek starts
- Day 04-07: Trekking over the Sigla pass: witness the Himalayan vistas.
- Day 08-12: Trekking down hill to Syabru.
- Day 13: Drive back to Kathmandu.
- Day 14: Free day in Kathmandu.
- Day 15: Trip end / Airport departure.