Island peak climbing trip cost inclusion
Check and compare what the Island peak climbing trip cost includes: Our most inclusion Nepal climbing package including all the climbing gears, full board meals, all permits, trek and climbing crews, Lukla flight, Oxygen etc – Check the details below:
- Private Arrival and Departure transfers on both domestic and international flights.
- Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu on a twin share bed- and- breakfast basis as per the itinerary.
- Full board meals while trekking (breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner) entire Island peak climbing.
- Freshly cooked Full board meals prepared by our cook while on Island peak expedition.
- Properly boiled drinking water, tea and coffee while on trek.
- Responsible trekking in Himalayas with One trekker : One porter ratio policy.
- Accommodation in tea house or lodge while on Island peak Everest base camp trekking.
- Accommodation in Tented camp while on the island peak climbing.
- Nepali welcome dinner as listed in the itinerary.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance fees as listed in itinerary.
- All Domestic flights and airport tax as listed in the itinerary to start the Island peak trek.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as applicable.
- Island Peak climbing expeditions Permit Royalty of US$ 250 only per person and other government tax.
- Climbing Clinic Course at base camp.
- All required Personal and Group Climbing gear: LA SPORTIVA climbing boot, EXPED down-filled mattress, Black daimond crampons, ice axe, zoomer, harness, figure of eight, carabineer, helmat, climbing rope etc.
- We provide all camping gear including - tents for member, dining tent with table and backrest chair, Kitchen tent with utensils, staff, porter and toilet tents on whole trip.
- Mountain Monarch Trip Gears - sleeping bag, fleece inner liner, down jacket, rain poncho etc for the use during the trip. S
- Professional local experienced Trek Leader / Guide trained in Wilderness First Aid.
- Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) / Gamow Bag (A life saving device in case of Acute Mountain Sickness) or Oxygen along with the comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Island peak climbing trip map.
- Well-experienced Climbing guide with all his allowance and expenses.
- Trekking cook, kitchen staff, Trek Sherpa and other support staff while on Island peak climbing.
- Porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment on Island peak Everest base camp trek.
- Proper Insurance of all staff including porters.
- Warm clothing and trekking gear for staff including porters: Gortex jacket, gortex trousers, fleece jacket and pant, trekking shoes, woolen hat, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
- Complementary Mountain Monarch Island peak climbing T-shirts.
- Island Peak climbing certificates issued from the respective body of Nepal Government.
- Comprehensive pre - departure information and trip dossiers.
- Trekking permit, Everest National park entry fees required for the Island peak expedition.
- Nepal entry Visa fees, Your travel insurance of any kind.
- International Airfare to Kathmandu for the Island peak trip.
- All Drinks and main meals in cities.
- Tips and Items of personal expenses like hot shower, battery charge, telephone, beverage drinks etc.