Langtang Trek – one of the less trodden and best kept secret short tea house trekking in Langtang region.
Langtang region is the 3rd most popular trekking region is Nepal besides Everest and Annapurna. This Langtang trek is close to Kathmandu to start the hike and has its boarder with Tibet. Not to mention still best kept secret in the Himalayas – trekkers paradise. It offers an opportunity to explore the rich mingled cultural heritage of Tibetan origin of Lama and Tamang people, ornately carved wooden windows, lively dance festivals and skilled weaving traditions.
After getting prepared in Kathmandu, we take a drive to Syprubeshi to start the Langtang trek. The Langtang trekking route passes through less visited diverse ethnic groups’ settlements and lush forest to the vantage settlement of Kyangin Gompa. We take day hike to surrounding peaks. The views from the top is simply majestic with Himalayan peaks of Langtang Lirung to the north, Gang Chhenpo to the south and Dorje Lhakpa. Purely the Himalayan wonder. We stay at tea house which allow more interaction with the local peoples to know their culture and lifestyle. We would like to assure and inform you that the teahouse at Langtang village has been rebuilt already. It is the same Langtang village that got badly damaged by April 2015 earthquake.
Hassle free trip with Proper safety back up and trek gear
We ensure to have medical trained trekking guide with comprehensive first aid kid as safely back up. There will be enough trek crew to support and deal with any problems that may arise while on Langtang trek. To make your trip to Nepal a hassle free one we provide some trek gear like sleeping bag, down jackets, trek bag etc as required for the use while on trekking to Langtang region in Nepal.
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel / welcome dinner with ethnic cultural program.
- Day 02: Visit to Buddhist shrine and Hindu Pashupatinath temple: witness the sacred Hindu Cremation done in public way
- Day 03: Drive to Syabru Besi, commence Langtang trekking.
- Day 04-06: Trek to Kangen Gompa via the Himalayan settlement of Lama.
- Day 07: An exploration day Kenjin ri to witness the surrounding hills for Himalayan vistas.
- Day 08 - 09: Retrace to the Lama hotel and Syabru besi and back to Ktm
- Day 10: Langtang trekking trip ends / Airport departure