Lobuche east peak climbing expedition in Everest region with the Everest Base camp trek.
Lobuche east peak climbing will give amateur climbers and explorers the opportunity to trek and climb a wide variety of existing routes as well as new challenging climbing routes. As you climb to the southern Base Camp at an altitude of 5500 meters, you will have stunning views of Ama Dablam, Tawache and many more spectacular mountains.
After an acclimatisation trek to Kala Pathar and Everest Base Camp, you climb beneath the main glaciers descending from Lobuche Base Camp to gain access to the wonderful ridge overlooking the Lobuche and Khumbu glacier – the views are breathtaking. Lobuche East true summit can be reached with some degree of difficulty by gaining the notch with a descent followed by a climb of steep snowy slopes to the amazing top.
A Climbing Clinic course held at base camp organised by our experienced mountain expert instructors. They will ensure that you acquire the necessary skills and confidence to achieve your goal. It is not mandatory that you have prior climbing experience, however, good outdoor experience and a sound level of fitness are necessary when joining this Lobuche east peak expedition and will enable you to thoroughly enjoy your adventure. Thus Lobuche peak climbing offer a great opportunity of wonderful trekking peak climbing in the glorious Everest region.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathamandu.
Day 02: Cultural tour / Preparation for expedition.
Day 03: Fly to Lukla to start the Lobuche peak climbing trip.
Day 04-11: Trek to Gorak Shep and excursion to Kala Pattar (5545m).
Day 12: Excursion to the Everest Base Camp (5364m).
Day 13: Trek to Lobuche Peak Base Camp (5500m).
Day 14-15: Rest Acclimatization day / Climbing Clinic.
Day 16: Summit the Lobuche East (6119m).
Day 17-20: Trek to Lukla.
Day 21: Fly to Kathmandu.
Day 22: In Kathmandu / Explore the city.
Day 23: Trip ends / Departure.
- Private Arrival / Departure transfers on both domestic and international flights.
- Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu on a twin share bed- and- breakfast basis as per the itinerary.
- Full board meals (open / choice menu) while trekking (Breakfast, Lunch; Dinner) peak climbing to Lobuche.
- Responsible trekking and climbing with 01 porter for 01 trekker ratio.
- Freshly cooked Full board meals prepared by our cook while climbing.
- Properly boiled drinking water, tea and coffee while on Lobuche east peak climbing trip.
- Accommodation in tea house or lodge while Lobuche peak climbing and Everest base camp.
- Accommodation in Tented camp while climbing.
- Welcome dinner of authentic Nepali food as listed in the itinerary.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance fees as listed in itinerary.
- All Domestic flights and airport tax as listed in the itinerary.
- All personal and group climbing gears like LA SPORTIVA climbing boot, Black diamond harness, zoomer, figure of eight, carebiner, helmet, ixe axe, rope etc
- All camping gears including the Mountain Hardware tent and EXPED down filled mattress for extra comfort while Lobuche east peak climbing camping duration.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as applicable.
- Lobuche east peak climbing permit royalty and other government tax.
- Climbing Clinic Course at base camp.
- Mountain Monarch Trip Gears - sleeping bag, fleece inner liner, down jacket, rain poncho etc for the use during the trip. Some Rolls of Toilet Paper and garbage plastic bag.
- Professional local experienced Trek Leader / Guide trained in Wilderness First Aid.
- Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) / Gamow Bag (A life saving device in case of Acute Mountain Sickness) along with the comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Respective region trekking map.
- Well-experienced Climbing guide with all his allowance and expenses.
- Trekking cook, kitchen staff, Trek Sherpa and other support staff.
- Porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment.
- Proper Insurance of all staff including porters.
- Warm clothing and trekking gear for staff including porters: Gortex jacket /trousers, fleece jacket and pant, trekking shoes / boots, woolen hat, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
- Complementary Mountain Monarch T-shirts and duffle bag.
- Lobuche peak climbing certificates issued from the respective body of Nepal Government.
- Comprehensive pre-departure information and trip dossiers.
- Trekking permit, Everest National park for the Lobuche peak climbing expedition.
- Nepal entry Visa fees, Your travel insurance of any kind.
- International Airfare and Airport Tax.
- All Drinks and main meals in cities.
- Tips and Items of personal expenses like hot shower, battery charge, telephone, beverage drinks etc.
US$ 2,850.00 per person