Manaslu Rupina La Trekking
Manaslu Rupina la trekking – camping trekking with high passes
The combine Rupina la and Manaslu Larke pass trek route is becoming popular as a new trekking destination in the Manaslu region away from the trekkers’ crowds. This Manaslu Rupina la trekking is a magnificent fully camping trekking itinerary with spectacular views of the Ganesh Himal, Boudha, Rani, Gorkha, Manaslu and Annapurna ranges. No doubt a wonderful Himalayan profile. Walking through authentic ethnic villages to northward delightful valley and alpine meadows opens up with picturesque Tibetan-style villages. The geological variation impacts on cultural aspect as you step up every day.
Rupinala pass trekking in Manaslu region
We take a private bus drive from Kathmandu to Barpark village a historical village. Where the epicentre of 25 April 2015 earthquake in Nepal. Great to see the rebuilding activities and normal life there in your visit. We start our Manaslu Rupina la trek walking through unspoiled countryside. We heads towards Rupinala (4670m) pass, where we lost into the wilderness for several days before adjoining Budigandaki valley. As we gain height ultimately valley opens up to expose wonderful cluster villages. Further more the mountain pastures beneath the Manaslu’s extensive North Face. The trail reaches Samagaon, the prime and significant village on the Manaslu region.
After proper acclimatization we head to Larke Pass (5160 m), a classic and tough pass conjoining the Buri Gandaki with the Marsyangdi valley. We head down valley of Annapurna circuit trail and take a drive to Besisahar to conclude the Himalayan journey of Manaslu Rupina la and Larke pass trek.
- Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu / Welcome dinner / Stay at hotel
- Day 02: Sight seeing and Trek briefing
- Day 03: Drive to Barpak to start the Manaslu Rupina Larke pass trek
- Day 04: Trek to Sumbe Khadi
- Day 05: Trek to Dandakhadka
- Day 06: Trekking to Bherikhadka
- Day 07: Climbing up to the Rupinala Base camp
- Day 08: Crossing over the Rupinala pass and tented camp at Boudha Himal Base camp
- Day 09: Trek to Jongchet
- Day 10: Trek to Syangyen
- Day 11: Trekking to Nyak
- Day 12: Trek to Deng
- Day 13: Trek to Namrung
- Day 14: Climb to Samagoan
- Day 15: Acclimatization / exploration day at Samagoan
- Day 16: Trek to Samdo
- Day 17: Climb to Larke Phedi
- Day 18: Cross the Larke pass in Manaslu region and trek down to Bhimthang
- Day 19: Trek to Dharapani
- Day 20: Trekking down to Shree Chour to end the Manaslu Rupinala Larke pass trek.
- Day 21: Drive to Kathmandu
- Day 22: Departure