Manaslu Trek Heli in and Out
10 Days Manaslu trek – helicopter ride in and out
Mountain Monarch, being a reputed responsible Nepal base trekking company, we offer the best of around Manaslu trek with Helicopter in and out in 10 days’ time as short as possible. We take a charter helicopter to Jagat into the restricted region of Manaslu to start the 10 days Manaslu trek. We make sure we don’t miss any highlights of this majestic Manaslu region trekking. Landing at Jagat at the elevation of just 1570 meter allow us enough time to get proper acclimation. Further we trek to the Larke La pass at the elevation of 5160 meter via Namrung, Sama gaun, Samdo and Phedi. This Larke pass offers the stunning panoramic view of Himalayan peaks including the Larke peak.
Traditional culture with great mountain profile
We trek through the Hindu and Buddhist settlement witnessing the diverse ethnic group culture and tradition. As we climb higher on the Himalaya we see more the Tibetan Buddhist culture and tradition with stone Chortens. Further more mani walls and prayers flags fluttering in and around the valleys. Passing the mules and horse carrying the loads on it back next to the Manaslu massif is a great and common shots on this route. We have time to witness the exotic monastery on this trail including the Pung Gyne Gompa. Not to miss the stunning Birendra lake melting out for the Manaslu massis glacier. As the air get thinner above the Samdo one can keep busy in taking the photos of giants’ peaks. That includes the different side faces of Mt magnificent Manaslu. This region is one of the best place to see the Himalayan Thar grazing on this arid region.
Short Manaslu trek in 10 Days
No doubt Time is priceless and we have designed this Manaslu trek with Heli in and out for the group of friends and family. Who have limited time for the adventure trekking in Nepal. This Manaslu trek we can do in 10 days with chartered Helicopter flight on both legs to save time. Of course ovoid the drive on rough Himalayan trail instead of around 3 weeks normal trip plan. We customise this trip date for the group of friends and family.
- 01: Arrival in Kathmandu / Trek Preparation / stay at deluxe hotel
- 02: Helicopter ride to Jagat and trek to Philim (1570 m) & stay at tea house
- 03: Trek to Deng ( 1860 meter)
- 04: Trek to Namrung ( 2630 meter)
- 05: Trek to Shyala ( 3500 meter)
- 06: Morning exploration hike to Pung Gyen Gompa and afternoon trek to Sama Gaon (3520)
- 07: Trek to Samdo ( 3870m)exploreing the Samagaon Gompa and Birendra tal on the way
- 08: Trek to Larke Phedi Dharmasala ( 4460 meter)
- 09: Croos the Larke Pass ( 5160 meter) and hike down to Bhimthang ( 3590 meter)
- 10: Morning exploration and Charter Heli back to Kathmandu and evening flight back home