Does our expedition cost including the climbing boots and gear ?
What does the expedition trip to the Himalayas includes – check our all inclusive expedition cost inclusion of Mera and Island peak trip including climbing boots and all gear.
- Private Arrival and Departure transfers on both domestic and international flights.
- Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu on Twin Share BB as per the Plan.
- Freshly cooked Full board meals prepared by our cook (breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) on whole Mera and Island peak climbing.
- Resposible trekking and climbing with 01 poter to 01 trekker.
- Properly boiled drinking water, tea and coffee while on whole Mera Island Amaphu Laptcha trip.
- Accommodation in Tented camp while on Mera and Island peak climbinb trip wigh Amaphu Laptsa pass.
- Accommodation at teahouse for 3 nights on the way down to Lukla from Island peak
- Welcome dinner as listed in the itinerary.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance fees as in itinerary.
- All Domestic flights and airport tax as listed in the itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek.
- Mera and Island Peak Climbing Permit Royalty and other government tax.
- Climbing Clinic Course at base camp
- All required Personal and Group Climbing gear: La sportiva climbing boot, crampons, climbing rope, ice axe, zoomer, harness, figure of eight, carabineer etc
- All camping equipment provided including2-person member tent, dinning tent with table and chari, kitchen tent, staff and porter tent, toilet tent with commode etc.
- Mountain Monarch gear - sleeping bag, fleece inner liner, down jacket, rain poncho etc for the use during the trip.
- Professional and experienced trekking group leader trained in Wilderness First Aid.
- Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) / Gamow Bag (A life saving device in case of Acute Mountain Sickness) along with the comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Well-experienced Climbing guide with all his allowance and expenses.
- Satellite Phone in case of emergency
- Trekking cook, kitchen staff, Trek Sherpa and other support staff.
- Porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment.
- Proper Insurance of all staff including porters.
- Warm clothing and trekking gear for staff including porters: Gortex jacket and trousers, fleece jacket and pant, trekking shoes, woolen hat, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
- Mera and Everest region trekking map.
- Complementary duffle bag along with Mountain Monarch T-shirts.
- Peak climbing certificates issued from the respective body of Nepal Government.
- Comprehensive pre-departure information and trip dossiers
- Makalu and Everest National park and all government taxes etc.
- Nepal entry Visa fees, Your travel insurance of any kind, International Airfare
- All Drinks and main meals in cities.
- Tips and Items of personal expenses like hot shower, battery charge, telephone, beverage drinks etc
Mountain Monarch renowned for the quality service and achieving the best possible success rate in scaling the summit has designed this Island peak climbing portion trip to those trekkers who wish to do the guided climb to the summit of Island peak joining the group at base camp.Browse