Expedition trip Cost of Mera peak in the Himalayas
What does the Mera peak trip cost includes ? Are you ready to invest big budget on personal climbing gears like climbing boot just for one trip ? check our all inclusive Mera peak climbing package below:
- Private Arrival / Departure transfers on both domestic and international flights.
- Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu on a twin share bed- and- breakfast basis as per the itinerary.
- Freshly cooked Full board meals prepared by our cook (breakfast, lunch, dinner) entire Mera peak expedition.
- Properly boiled drinking water, tea and coffee while on trek.
- Accommodation in Tented camp while on MERA PEAK CLIMBING trip.
- Group welcome dinner as listed in the itinerary.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance fees as listed in itinerary.
- All Domestic flights and airport tax as listed in the itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as applicable.
- Mera peak expedition Permit Royalty and other government tax.
- Climbing Clinic Course at Mera base camp
- All required Personal and Group Climbing gear: La Sportiva climbing boot, Black diamond crampons,ice axe, zoomer, harness, figure of eight, carabineer, climbing rope etc.
- We provide all the camping gear including Mountain Hardware member tent, EXPED down filled mattress, dinning tent with table and chair, kitchen, staff and toilet tent with commode.
- Mountain Monarch Trip Gears - sleeping bag, fleece inner liner, down jacket, trek bag, rain poncho etc for the use during the trip. Some Rolls of Toilet Paper and garbage plastic bag.
- Professional local experienced Trek Leader / Guide trained in Wilderness First Aid.
- Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) / Gamow Bag (A life saving device in case of Acute Mountain Sickness) along with the comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Mera peak climbing map.
- Well-experienced Climbing guide with all his allowance and expenses.
- Expeditions cook, kitchen staff, Trek Sherpa and other support staff while on Mera peak climbing in Nepal.
- Porters to carry all personal gear, tented camping equipment and food stuff for Mera peak trek. One Trekker : Four trek crew in ratio while on this fully camping trekking and climbing trip to Mera.
- Proper Insurance of all staff including porters.
- Warm clothing and trekking gear for staff including porters: Gortex jacket / trousers, fleece jacket and pant, trekking shoes / boots, woolen hat, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
- Complementary Mountain Monarch Mera peak climbing T-shirts.
- Mera Peak climbing certificates issued from the respective body of Nepal Government.
- Comprehensive pre-departure information and trip dossiers.
- Makalu region trekking and National part permit and government taxes for the Mera peak trek and climbing.
- Nepal entry Visa fees, Your travel insurance of any kind.
- International Airfare and Airport Tax.
- All Drinks and main meals in cities.
- Tips and Items of personal expenses like hot shower, battery charge, telephone, beverage drinks etc.
Mountain Monarch renowned for the quality service and achieving the best possible success rate in scaling the summit has designed this Island peak climbing portion trip to those trekkers who wish to do the guided climb to the summit of Island peak joining the group at base camp.Browse