Kailash tours – Pilgrimage Journey in Tibet
22 Days Tibet Trip
18 Days in Tibet Tour and Kailash Trekking
10 Days Tented Camping Trekking Kailash Kora
Kathmandu Lhasa Trans – Himalayan Flight
11 Nights Hotel Accommodations in Kathmandu and Tibet
Fly in Drive out via Kodari
The Once in Lifetime holy journey to Kailash trip takes you to Lhasa, Shangri-La of Tibet and mythical Mount Kailash (6714m) and Lake Manasarovar. Mount Kailash, the holiest of all the holy mountains, the spiritual junction for the Hindus, Buddhists, Jains and Bonpos: is situated in the western part of Tibet. For the devout pilgrim a visit to Mt. Kailash and Lake Manasarovar forms the ultimate realization of their spiritual pursuit. And for the adventure-lovers this Kailash tours offer rugged beauty, remoteness, solitude and an adventure of lifetime.
We explore the Shangri-La’s treasure trove of architectural masterpieces before we head to the mount kailash for proper acclimatisaion on our Kailash trip:-majestic Potala palace, sparkling ancient Barkhor square, the scenic Buddhist monasteries of Drepung, once the largest The Jhokhang temple – a spiritual center, the awesome summer palaces of the Dalai Lama – Norbulinkha and peaceful and eye catching monk debating in Sera Monastery.
After proper acclimatization and witnessing Lhasa’s wonder we take the rigorous overland driving, trekking and camping, through the remote and wild western Tibet to Mount Kailash. We can see the numbers of isolated villages, nomads’ tents with flocks of sheep, domesticated mountain goats and yaks grazing at the vast field in our journey to Kailash tours. It is a journey into a remote and secluded land where one seems to leave behind one’s material attachments as they travel and trek towards the holy lake and Mt. Kailash Kora.
Lake Mansarovar, an expanse of sparkling blue water sprawling over several miles, believed to be the seat of Brahma (the Creator of Universe) and the snow capped Mount Kailash is considered as the abode of Lord Shiva and his consort Parvati. The entire Kailash kora trek is the holiest of all the Tibet’s pilgrimage tour, an oasis of peace and serenity and the beacon that draws the many travelers to the western Tibet every year. It is said that a single circumference erases the accumulated sins of a lifetime while 108 circumferences achieve the Salvation or Nirvana.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 02: Cultural tour in Kathmandu / Visa preparation
Day 03: Flight to Lhasa, transfer to hotel in Lhasa
Day 04: Sightseeing: Drepung, Norbulingka, Jorkhang temple
Day 05: Sightseeing: Potala palace, Sera monastery
Day 06: Drive from Lhasa to Gyantse ( 3950 m) 261 km
Day 07: Sightseeing tour of Gyantse and drive to Shigatse ( 3900m)
Day 08: Drive to Lhatse 4100 and acclimatization rest day
Day 09: Drive to Saga ( 4600m) ( tented camping)
Day 10: Drive from Saga to Paryang ( 4750m)
Day 11: Paryang to Mansarovar Lake (4560m)
Day 12: Mansarovar to Tarboche and attend the Saga Dawa Festival
Day 13: Drive to Darchen and start Kailash trek / Kora of holy Mountain
Day 14: Trek to Jharok Danghkhang approx 6-7 hrs walk
Day 15: Trek from Jharok Dongkhang to Zutul and Phuk aprrox 8-9 hrs walk
Day 16: Kailash Kora Trek end at Darchen approx 4 hrs walk and drive to Mansarovar
Day 17: Drive from Mansarovar to Paryanag
Day 18: Drive from Paryang to Saga ( tented camping)
Day 19: Drive from Saga to Nyalam ( hotel )
Day 20: Drive from Nyalam to Kathmandu
Day 21: Free day in Kathmandu
Day 22: Kailash trip end / airport transfer
- All airport transportation.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Tibet on B/B Plan as on itinerary
- Welcome dinner in Tibet with Tibetan cultural program
- Lodge and tented camping accommodation
- All private group transportation in Nepal and Tibet
- Sightseeing tour in Lhasa with all entrance fees
- English speaking tour trekking guide
- Entrance fees of sightseeing tour as mentioned on Kailash trip itinerary
- Nepali Trek leader trained on wilderness first aid course
- Portable Altitude Chamber along with comprehensive medical kit and Oxygen.
- Trekking cook and staff while trekking to Everest Advance Base Camp
- All required trekking equipment including member tent.
- Transportation by four-wheel drive Land Cruiser and support truck for luggage and equipments
- Trekking Sherpa crew with their insurance and expenses
- Tiber Visa fees and Travel permit
- Kailash tour and Kora trekking Permit
- Personal trekking gears like sleeping bag, down jacket, inner liner, and duffle bag for the use while trekking.
- Yak and Yak man to carry all the trekking and personal gears while trekking
- Nepal entry Visa,
- Travel insuranceInternational flight and airport departure taxes
- All mail meals in Tibet and Kathmandu
- Tips and Personal expenses such as drinks, postage, laundry, Photograph charge.
- Costs arising from unforeseen events outside the control of Mountain Monarch (eg. Landslides, road blocks etc)
US$ 3,950.00 per person