Trip inclusion of Kailash trip
- All airport transportation.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Tibet on B/B Plan as on itinerary
- Welcome dinner in Tibet with Tibetan cultural program
- Lodge and tented camping accommodation
- All private group transportation in Nepal and Tibet
- Sightseeing tour in Lhasa with all entrance fees
- English speaking tour trekking guide
- Entrance fees of sightseeing tour as mentioned on Kailash trip itinerary
- Nepali Trek leader trained on wilderness first aid course
- Portable Altitude Chamber along with comprehensive medical kit and Oxygen.
- Trekking cook and staff while trekking to Everest Advance Base Camp
- All required trekking equipment including member tent.
- Transportation by four-wheel drive Land Cruiser and support truck for luggage and equipments
- Trekking Sherpa crew with their insurance and expenses
- Tiber Visa fees and Travel permit
- Kailash tour and Kora trekking Permit
- Personal trekking gears like sleeping bag, down jacket, inner liner, and duffle bag for the use while trekking.
- Yak and Yak man to carry all the trekking and personal gears while trekking
- Nepal entry Visa,
- Travel insuranceInternational flight and airport departure taxes
- All mail meals in Tibet and Kathmandu
- Tips and Personal expenses such as drinks, postage, laundry, Photograph charge.
- Costs arising from unforeseen events outside the control of Mountain Monarch (eg. Landslides, road blocks etc)
The Everest Kangshung Face is one of the finest camping trekking trip in Tibet as it leads across remote tiny pristine valleys along the way which are dotted with beautiful lakes, alpine gazing pastures and flowered meadows, with excellent camping area and stunning views of Makalu, Lhotse, Kangchenjunga and Everest Kangshung face.Browse
Without doubt this Everest Advanced Base Camp Trek is one of the world’s greatest journeys that combines Tibetan awesome culture with the highest trekking route on earth, so close to the summit of Mt. Everest that can be reached with out the need for crampons, ice axes or any mountaineering skills.Browse