What does the upper Mustang trip cost include ?
Upper Mustang trek cost – check the all inclusive trip cost inclusion of mustang trekking.
- Arrival and Departure transfers on both domestic and international flights.
- Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu / Pokhara on a twin share with breakfast.
- Full board meals while on Mustang trek.
- Accommodation at local teahouse on twin share bed while on Mustang trekking.
- Upper Mustang trekking special Permit
- Welcome dinner with ethno-cultural program as listed in the itinerary.
- Half day guided city tour with entrance fees as listed in itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and end points of the trek
- Jomsom Pokhara Jomasom domestic flights and airport tax as listed in the itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as applicable.
- Free use of quality trekking gear - sleeping bag, fleece liner, down jacket etc on Mustang trek.
- Professional local trekking group leader trained in Wilderness First Aid and comprehensive first aid kit.
- Trekking guides and other support staff.
- Mustang region trekking map.
- Porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment.
- Insurance of all staff including porters.
- Complementaty Mountain Monarch T-shirts and trek duffle bag.
- Comprehensive pre-departure information and trip dossiers for Upper Mustang trek
- Annapurna conservation entry permit.
- Nepal entry Visa fees.
- International Airfare.
- Your travel insurance of any kind while on Mustang trip.
- Drinks and main meals in cities.
- Tips and Items of a personal nature like postage and laundry