Singu Chuli Peak Climbing
Singu Chuli peak climbing @ 6501 meter is one of the exceptional expedition peak climbing in Nepal.
Plan to scale this unclimbed Singu Chuli – the highest trekking peak in Nepal on the Visit Nepal Year 2020. Thus don’t miss the chance to be a part of this historical expedition.
Singu Chuli is the exceptional expedition style highest trekking peak in the Nepal Himalaya also known as the Fluted Peak. Physically fit climber with basic previous climbing experience can join this Singu chuli peak climbing. We recommend that Singu Chuli expedition participants train hard as this is physically demanding peak climbing trip in Annapurna region. Good knowledge of technical climbing skills is required on summit day. Such as walking with crampons, zoomers, figure of eight to rappel down so it is preferable that you have used these previously
Expedition style peak climbing in Annapurna region
Singu Chuli is a massive step up from Modi River Valley. Thus our itinerary on this Singu Chuli peak climbing leads through beautiful Gurung’s helmets above the Modi upstream. You will entertain great cultural and natural sites while approaching the Singu Chuli climb. We encounter with many regular ABC trekkers sharing warm cozy dinning with them. We have set aside enough days for the successful summit of Singuchuli peak. This climbing duration does include the climbing clinic organise by our experienced climbing guides. Leading to the Singu Chuli expedition through narrow gully being the most challenging segment of the trip. Climbing the much stiffer proposition below the Summit is some technical difficulties on this climb. However the views from the top are astounding and make all the tough effort worthwhile.
All Mountain Monarch climbing trips are led by experienced and well-trained climbing guides. They have good communication skills and high altitudes medical judgment to undertake entire responsibilities to complete trip successful and safely. We encourage such team members to join this climbing expedition who have the positive attitudes on adventure activities.
- Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu / airport pick up and trip preparation
- Day 02: Drive to Pokhara and stay at hotel
- Day 03: Drive to Nayapul and trek to Ulleri
- Day 04: Trek to Ghorepani
- Day 05: Hike to Poon hill and trek to Tadapani
- Day 06: Trek to Chomrong (2170m)
- Day 07: Trek to Dovan ( 2600m)
- Day 08: Trek to Machhapuchare base camp
- Day 09: Trek to Annapurna base camp
- Day 10-11: Trek to Singh Chuli base camp and acclimatisation day (4300m)
- Day 12-15: Climb the Camp 1 (5600 m) and then Camp 11
- Day 16-21: Singu Chuli climbing period
- Day 22: Extra day for summit
- Day 23: Back to Machhapuchare Base Camp
- Day 24: Trek to Bamboo (2310 m)
- Day 25: Trek to Jhinudanda (1780 m)
- Day 26: Trek to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara
- Day 27 -28: Drive to Kathmandu / stay at hotel / exploration day
- Day 29: Singuchuli peak climbing ends / airport transfer