What does your Everest three high altitude passes trek cost includes ? Check the details below
- Airport transfers on both domestic and international flight
- Standard hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu on a twin with breakfast.
- OPEN and CHOICE full board meals while on Everest three passes trekking.
- Properly boiled drinking water while on trek
- Responsible trekking having 01 porter to each trekkers
- Accommodation at teahouse or lodge on twin share private room.
- Welcome dinner with cultural program as listed in the itinerary.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit.
- All Domestic flights and airport tax as listed in the itinerary.
- Free use of quality trekking gear - sleeping bag, fleece liner, down jacket, rain poncho, snow gaiters etc. as required while on trek.
- Professional trekking group leader trained in Wilderness First Aid.
- Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) / Gamow Bag or OXYGEN with comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Assistant trek guides porters with their salary, wages, transportation, insurance and required trek gears.
- Three passes and peaks trek map.
- Complementary trek duffle bag and Mountain Monarch T-shirts.
- Comprehensive pre-departure information and trip dossiers.
- TIMS trekking permit, Everest national park entry fees for the three passes and peaks trip
- VAT, all government taxes and service charges.
- Nepal entry Visa fees, Your travel insurance of any kin
- International Airfare
- All Drinks and main meals in cities.
- Tips and Items of personal expenses like hot shower, battering charge, telephone and beverage drinks etc.