Yala Peak Climbing
The short Yala peak climbing trip in Nepal gives you an adventure beyond trekking in the Langtang region – ALL GEAR PROVIDED.
Our Yala Peak climbing trek in Nepal is most suitable for those who wish to stand on a Himalayan summit but have a limited amount of time available. It offers the best thrill of adventure trekking and peak climbing in the Langtang region way beyond simply hiking. The Yala peak climb is non-technical. Prior climbing experience is not required however outdoor experience and a reasonably good level of fitness is must.
Checking the gears and exploring the sights and sounds of Kathmandu valley we start our jouney to Yala peak in Langang with a drive to Syburbesi from Kathmandu. Trekking through dense forest and traditional ethnic settlements via the Lama hotel, Langtang village and Kenjin Gompa, you reach the wonderful base camp of Yala peak. We will also witness the damage done by April 2015 earthquake in Nepal mainly in the Langtang village which totally swift away the whole village. You will have stunning views of many beautiful mountains – Lantang Lirung (7246m), Lenpo Gang 7083m), Dorje Lakpa (6990m) and mighty Shishapangma (8027m) on the Tibetan side. Thus this 2 weeks long and one of the short trekking peak climbing in Nepal is one of the best option to have the climbing experience in short time duration in the Himalayas.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu to join the Yala peak climbing trip / welcome dinner / stay at hotel
Day 02: In Kathmandu / World heritage Culture Tour / Preparation for the peak climbing
Day 03: Drive to Shyabru besi to start the Yala peak trip / stay at Teahouse
Day 04-07: Trek to Kyangen Gompa via Langtang village / exploation hike
Day 08: Climb to the yala peak base camp Base camp / stay at tented camp
Day 09: Base camp - climbing clinic practice day and Acclimatization rest day
Day 10: Summit the Peak and Kyangen Gompa
Day 11-12: Trek to Lama hotel and Syabru besi
Day 13: Drive to Kathmandu / rest day in Kathmandu
Day 14: Yal peak climbing trip in Langtang retion ends / airport transfer
- Private Arrival /Departure transfers on both domestic and international flights.
- Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu on a twin share bed- and- breakfast basis as per the itinerary.
- Full board meals (open / choice menu) while trekking (Breakfast, Lunch. Dinner).
- Responsible trekking of 01 trekker 01 porter ratio.
- Freshly cooked Full board meals prepared by our cook while yala peak climbing in Langtang.
- Properly boiled drinking water, tea and coffee while on trek.
- Accommodation in teahouse or lodge while trekking.
- Accommodation in Tented camp while on Yala peak climbing.
- Welcome dinner as listed in the itinerary.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance fees as listed in itinerary.
- All Domestic flights and airport tax as listed in the itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as applicable.
- Climbing Clinic Course at base camp.
- All required Personal and Group Climbing gear: Plastic climbing boot, crampons, climbing rope, ice axe, zoomer, harness, figure of eight, carabineer etc.
- All camping gear provided - 2-person member tent, dinning tent with table and chair, kitchen tent, staff /porter tent, toilet tent with commode.
- Mountain Monarch Trip Gears - sleeping bag, fleece inner liner, down jacket, duffel bag etc for the use during the trip. Some Rolls of Toilet Paper and garbage plastic bag.
- Professional local experienced Trek Leader / Guide trained in Wilderness First Aid.
- Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) / Gamow Bag (A life saving device in case of Acute Mountain Sickness) along with the comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Respective region trekking map.
- Well-experienced Climbing guide with all his allowance and expenses.
- Trekking cook, kitchen staff, Trek Sherpa and other support staff.
- Porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment.
- Proper Insurance of all staff including porters.
- Warm clothing and trekking gear for staff including porters: Gortex jacket /trousers, fleece jacket and pant, trekking shoes / boots, woolen hat, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
- Mountain Monarch T-shirts / other seasonal gifts.
- Comprehensive pre-departure information and trip dossiers.
- TIMS / Trekking / all permit, National park / Conservation entry fees.
- Nepal entry Visa fees, Your travel insurance of any kind.
- International Airfare and Airport Tax.
- All Drinks and main meals in cities.
- Tips and Items of personal expenses like hot shower, battery charge, telephome, beverage drinks etc.
US$ 1,650.00 per person