Yala peak trip cost inclusion in Langtang region
- Private Arrival /Departure transfers on both domestic and international flights.
- Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu on a twin share bed- and- breakfast basis as per the itinerary.
- Full board meals (open / choice menu) while trekking (Breakfast, Lunch. Dinner).
- Responsible trekking of 01 trekker 01 porter ratio.
- Freshly cooked Full board meals prepared by our cook while yala peak climbing in Langtang.
- Properly boiled drinking water, tea and coffee while on trek.
- Accommodation in teahouse or lodge while trekking.
- Accommodation in Tented camp while on Yala peak climbing.
- Welcome dinner as listed in the itinerary.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance fees as listed in itinerary.
- All Domestic flights and airport tax as listed in the itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as applicable.
- Climbing Clinic Course at base camp.
- All required Personal and Group Climbing gear: Plastic climbing boot, crampons, climbing rope, ice axe, zoomer, harness, figure of eight, carabineer etc.
- All camping gear provided - 2-person member tent, dinning tent with table and chair, kitchen tent, staff /porter tent, toilet tent with commode.
- Mountain Monarch Trip Gears - sleeping bag, fleece inner liner, down jacket, duffel bag etc for the use during the trip. Some Rolls of Toilet Paper and garbage plastic bag.
- Professional local experienced Trek Leader / Guide trained in Wilderness First Aid.
- Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) / Gamow Bag (A life saving device in case of Acute Mountain Sickness) along with the comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Respective region trekking map.
- Well-experienced Climbing guide with all his allowance and expenses.
- Trekking cook, kitchen staff, Trek Sherpa and other support staff.
- Porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment.
- Proper Insurance of all staff including porters.
- Warm clothing and trekking gear for staff including porters: Gortex jacket /trousers, fleece jacket and pant, trekking shoes / boots, woolen hat, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
- Mountain Monarch T-shirts / other seasonal gifts.
- Comprehensive pre-departure information and trip dossiers.
- TIMS / Trekking / all permit, National park / Conservation entry fees.
- Nepal entry Visa fees, Your travel insurance of any kind.
- International Airfare and Airport Tax.
- All Drinks and main meals in cities.
- Tips and Items of personal expenses like hot shower, battery charge, telephome, beverage drinks etc.
Mountain Monarch renowned for the quality service and achieving the best possible success rate in scaling the summit has designed this Island peak climbing portion trip to those trekkers who wish to do the guided climb to the summit of Island peak joining the group at base camp.Browse