Yoga Trek Annapurna
Yoga trek Annapurna – completely new and different way of exploration and meditation on Himalayas.
Yoga trek Annapurna region in Nepal is one of the unique ways of doing trekking with Yoga and meditation whilst enjoying the serene beauties of the tallest and most spiritual mountain range in the vast Himalayas. Mountain Monarch come up with yoga trek in Annapurna region. We customise the yoga trekking itinerary making sure to have relax walking on the foothill of Annapurna. No worries for acute mountain sickness, exploring the less trodden trail with Yoga practice on the back dropped of giant Himalayas.
Trekking with Yoga
To start the Yoga trek in Annapurna we take short drive and start our relax pace of walking to the Sirubari. This is the model ethnic village in Nepal having home stay. Further it situated at around 1700 meter with ethnic settlement of Gurung people. You are welcome into the community and invited to stay in the local family home. Typically you will be eating meals as a family member that allow you to witness and experience the local ethnic group life style and their culture at first hand. Further more we hike to Panchase via less trodden trekking route in Annapurna region.
Further more we trek to the Panchase over 2500 meter. Besides that it offers the great panoramic view of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges along with Fishtail and Manaslu peak. Panchase, literally meaning five sacred seats, is an ancient pilgrimage climb. In fact this Panchase is a sacred place for Yoga practice at the same time. Literally Panchase means five sacred seats, is an ancient pilgrimage climb. The climb itself holds a great significance in Yoga. It is believed that sagas have mediated many centuries ago at the Shiddi baba temple (lord Shiva), Homekunda (place for the ritual of offering fire), Panchase lake, Balaji Phachyan temple and Buddha stupa.
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu / trek preparation
- Day 02: Drive to Pokhara / explore the late city
- Day 03: Short drive and trek to Sirubari / home stay with local family
- Day 04: In Sirubari – Yaga practice and exploration
- Day 05: Trek to Karkineta
- Day 06: Trek to Panchase Bhayanjang
- Day 07: Climb Panchase peak and Yoga and exploration
- Day 08: Trek to Bhadaure and drive back to Pokhara
- Day 09: Drive back to Kathmandu
- Day 10: Yoga trip in Nepal ends / airport transfef